Recover your Microsoft Office passwords using various methods, such as predefined scenarios optimized for MS Office attacks or brute-force algorithms
Accent OFFICE Password Recovery is a straightforward piece of software that retrieves lost or forgotten passwords to your Microsoft Office and OpenOffice documents. It offers support for MS Office 95-2013 and OpenOffice 1.x.
The interface is based on a clean window with an intuitive structure, where you can import documents using either the file browser or drag-and-drop method. Batch processing is unsupported, so you can work with only one item at a time.
Initializing the recovery procedure is done with the click of a button. As far as program settings are concerned, you can select the CPU/GPU performance strategy, application priority and maximum number of CPU threads.
Furthermore, it is possible to edit rules, validate language files, use an external scenario file, modify the default path for the dictionary and rules file, as well as schedule files for execution on task success or failure.
Accent OFFICE Password Recovery does not put a strain on system resources, since it requires a very low amount of CPU and RAM to work properly. It may take a while to carry out a task, depending on the complexity of the password. No error dialogs were shown in our tests, and the app did not hang or crash. All in all, Accent OFFICE Password Recovery serves its purpose.
- Pentium based IBM PC compatible computer (or higher)
- 16 Mb of free memory
- About 2 Mb free disk space
- A mouse is strongly recommended
- NVIDIA CUDA or ATI Stream/OpenCL capable video card is recommended
- Internet connection
LIMITATIONS IN THE UNREGISTERED VERSION
- It will show only first 2 symbols from recovered passwords
- Attacks cannot run longer than 30 minutes
- The application doesn’t save a Password Recovery Status file
- It uses only a single GPU device
- Fully supports Microsoft Office and OpenOffice documents
- Decrypts Excel and Word 97/2000 files — guaranteed access to your data
- Works three ways, using brute force, mask and dictionary attacks
- Automatically recovers passwords with predefined/user-defined scenarios
- Includes macrolanguage for adding password mutation rules to dictionary attacks
- Leverages GPU technology to recover passwords to files with the toughest encryption
- Graphic interface is easy to use