A simple yet efficient software solution which enables you to quickly convert any PowerPoint presentation to ASF and WMV video formats
Leawo PowePoint to Video Free is a software utility which helps individuals easily convert PPT, PPTX, PPSX and PPTM files to video files.
After a surprise-free installation process, you are met with an intuitive interface, which allows all types of people to work with it, without facing issues. Aside from that, it consists of a panel in which to view uploaded files, several buttons and a preview pane.
This tool does not support batch transformation, which is considered to be a setback, as it would have helped users manage files in a more efficient manner.
PowerPoint presentations can be uploaded to the application with the help of the “Add” button or the “drag and drop” function incorporated. These are displayed in the main window along with information such as name, slide count, size and destination file.
After adding a file, you can start customizing it. For example, you can modify the transition time between slides (expressed as seconds), ignore the audio from the PPT and append another file in a WAV, WMA, MP3, M4A, MPG, AVI, MP4 or M4A format. Furthermore, you can add a watermark (JPG, BMP, ICO, EMF, PNG and GIF).
The output can come in a large number of formats, including ASF, WMV, MPEG, WMA, OGG, MP3, M4A, AIFF and AAC. In addition to that, you can choose the audio and video quality, and set up the output folder.
After all the configurations are set, you can click “Start”. The duration of the conversion process might vary, depending on the size of the file and your computer’s performance.
Taking everything into consideration, we can safely say that Leawo PowePoint to Video Free is a handy program, it uses minimal CPU and memory and has a good response time.
- 1 GHz or above Intel/AMD Processor
- 512MB RAM (1024MB or above recommended)
- Hard Disk: 2GB or larger of free space
- Windows-compatible sound card
- PowerPoint 2000/2002/2003/2007/2010/2013
- PowerPoint Viewer 2007/2010
- DirectX 8.1 or above
- Internet Connection
- Support all input file formats of PowerPoint (PPT, POT, PPTX, PPS, etc)
- Preserve inserted pictures from PowerPoint to video
- Retain original animations, transitions
- Allow music insertion to output video
- Flexible output settings for different screen sizes
- Multi-lingual user interface