Fax message manager that can handle information for an unlimited number of network clients and includes the possibility to filter junk and to forward the data to email addresses
Snappy Fax Network Server is a software solution for managing the incoming and outgoing messages for the clients in the network. It can be used with more than thirty fax modems that send and receive the information simultaneously.
Quick installation, intuitive layout
The application installs easily, as the user has just to follow the directions on the screen in order to complete the process. Looks are simple and with an intuitive layout that enables the user to see clearly all the jobs that need to be processed.
Snappy Fax Network Server organizes the fax messages according to their current state and shows the pending jobs, inbox, deleted items as well as the filtered junk entries separately, which adds to more efficient management.
It also makes available areas for checking out the status of the network clients and the statistics for modem usage.
Comprehensive set of options
Configuring the program should not be too much trouble for more experienced users, although there are plenty of options to tinker with.
There is the possibility to enable specific network clients and the notifications they receive for incoming messages as well as assigning priorities for them. Moreover, the user can define the storage options for the information received or sent.
Snappy Fax Network Server comes with the possibility to forward the faxes as email messages, provided that all the email client settings are configured.
Options for printing, purging incoming/outgoing messages and access protection are also available in the application.
Versatile fax message server
Working with Snappy Fax Network Server is quite simple, thanks to the intuitive interface and the easy to understand options. The program provides extended support for fax messages and can handle a notable flow of messages.
- Pentium class PC
- 512MB RAM minimum, 1GB or more recommended
- 60 MB disk space (actual space requirements will depend on fax volume)
- Fax modem connected to your telephone line
LIMITATIONS IN THE UNREGISTERED VERSION
- The limited version support only 30 clients
- 30 days trial
- Nag screen
- Supports multiple concurrent sending and receiving fax sessions on multiple modems. The theoretical limit is 32 modems.
- The fax server can automatically forward incoming faxes to any number of email addresses
- An unlimited number of network clients can be configured to work with the fax server
- Each modem can be configured for sending, receiving or both sending and receiving.
- Modems can be configured as private to a specific workstation if needed (The “boss” may want his own modem)
- Unwanted “junk” faxes can be filtered and rejected by receiving modems
- Supports forwarding of incoming faxes to other fax machines
- The fax server can automatically notify client workstations of incoming faxes
- The fax server can automatically notify clients of outgoing fax job results
- Incoming fax data can be viewed remotely from the fax server with a web browser
- Fax jobs can be submitted remotely through email to the fax server