Complete online marketing tool that lets you send e-mails, verify and edit mailing lists, gather contacts from the Internet and local sources, and more
Atomic Email Studio is a resourceful email client dedicated for online marketing, allowing users to seamlessly send email newsletters, verify and edit mailing lists, put together an address book with contacts from local files, handle subscriptions automatically, extract contacts from newsgroups, as well as to collect contacts from the global WHOIS database, visited websites and other parts of the Internet.
Easily operate newsletters and mailing lists
The software application gathers nine different apps in a single interface that can be accessed from only one executable file. These components can be separately downloaded and tested – Atomic Mail Sender, Atomic Mail Verifier, Atomic List Manager, Atomic Email Logger, Atomic Subscription Manager, Atomic Newsgroup Explorer, Atomic Whois Explorer, Atomic Web Spider and Atomic Email Hunter.
It features support for several popular web browsers including Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
Customizable setup and clear-cut interface
The installation procedure is lengthy and you can select the web browsers to set up Atomic Email Studio plugins for. The tool automatically detects all installed supported ones.
As for the interface, the utility adopts a user-friendly main window that lets you start a new project by importing email addresses. You can manage mailing lists, verify email addresses, create and send newsletters, as well as measure email campaign effectiveness using approachable tools.
Explore all modules and tinker with settings
It’s possible to extract mass email addresses from Facebook or other web sites, specify the exact search engines to take into account, or to sort and filter results after conducting search operations by keywords. Alternatively, email addresses may be extracted from text or HTML files.
You can view fresh news about Internet marketing, find out who reads your newsletters and which links get clicked, administer mailings lists online, validate email addresses and automatically remove the invalid ones, and so on.
Evaluation and conclusion
The software utility worked smoothly in our tests, without triggering the operating system to freeze, crash or display error messages. It had a good response time to commands and low impact on PC performance.
Taking into consideration its rich and intuitive features, Atomic Email Studio comes to the aid of all users looking to improve their online marketing strategy.
- Pentium based IBM PC compatible computer (or higher)
- 30 Mb of free memory
- About 30 Mb free disk space
- A mouse is strongly recommended
- SVGA card with True color (24 otr 32 bit) is recommended
- Internet connection with open SMTP and DNS ports
LIMITATIONS IN THE UNREGISTERED VERSION
- 30 days trial
- Save disabled as well as various other features
- Complete Email Campaign Automation:
- Atomic Email Studio works with separate e-mail campaign projects, so you can apply the following actions to each e-mail project:
- Import e-mail addresses
- Edit mail list
- Verify e-mail addresses
- Create and send a newsletter
- Measure e-mail campaign effectiveness
- Manage Email Campaigns:
- Our email marketing system is designed to automate the routine work that email marketers performs on regular basis – this way you can spend your time on being creative and productive.
- Mailing list management features:
- The system has all required tools for keeping your email list in perfect shape and always up to date.
- Editing of lists of any size.
- Personalization. Every contact can have an unlimited number of fields with personal data.
- Signup and unsubscribe processes are fully automated
- Verification of email addresses. Automated removal of contacts with invalid email addresses.
- List management actions include merging, subtraction, intersection, splitting and removal of duplicates.
- Search for New Contacts:
- The key to success is evolution and progress – our email marketing system allows you to expand your email list with new contacts – you can extract emails from virtually any source and organize them into a email list.
- Search for email addresses using popular search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing) and local versions (google.co.uk, google.de, etc)
- Extract emails from a particular website
- Quickly extract data from local files, including archives and password-protected files
- Quickly extract contacts from address books in Outlook, Outlook Express and others
- Search for emails in newsgroups (NNTP-servers)
- Search for emails of website owners (in WHOIS databases)
- Extract emails in background mode from all pages that you open in web browsers (Internet Explorer, FireFox, Opera)
- Monitor the Results:
- First of all you should activate Atomic Email Tracker account to use it for tracking e-mail campaigns.
- Detecting the number of recipients who read your e-mail message (percentage and quantity).
- Splitting by countries.
- Splitting by recipients’ activity time (weekdays, hours).
- Detecting the dynamics.
- Comparing email campaigns effectiveness.
- Getting statistics on e-mail or RSS.
- Besides, there is an opportunity to monitor email campaigns via Google Analytics. However, this will be possible only if you have a necessary script on your website page
- Google Analytics allows evaluating the effectiveness of different email campaigns sent by tracking the traffic driven to the site, sales and conversions as a result of the delivered campaign
- Expand Your Knowledge:
- Our email marketing system also helps you stay on the ball and sharpen your expertise – it has a special feature for you to access hot news from our official site and popular blogs (“Online, news” tab) and to access archives full of email marketing tricks, tips and techniques. You can specify program settings to load the news from other sites (by adding new RSS-channels)
- Stop Atomic Email Studio showing news by changing program settings
- Use Our Servers:
- You are allowed to run one of the Atomic online servers from Atomic Email Studio within a click. Specify your login and password to Atomic services by default in the program settings (“Common settings/Online services”)