A tool which exemplifies ease of use in the creation and management of Valentina databases, integrating a schema editor and a query builder
Valentina Studio is a powerful database management application for MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL, and Valentina. It bundles various tools to help you keep track of connections, servers and local databases from an intuitive dashboard, also featuring a schema editor and an SQL builder, diagnose tools and data transfer capabilities.
Manage connections and generate reports
Its start page is the place where you can see all the servers and databases, set up new connections, and tamper with server settings. New SQLite or Valentina databases can be created without having to go enter commands or go through complex configuration processes.
Additionally, Valentina Studio enables you to create so-called projects, which comprise the results of executed database queries, alongside external resources, so as to help you generate comprehensive reports about the analyzed data. Moreover, you get to design a custom report label using the integrated editor, which delivers basic text formatting options and a generous set of controls, text fields, shapes, and so on.
Integrated schema and SQL editors
Thanks to the built-in schema editor, working with large data sets is much easier. The editor displays detailed information about each database and enables you to edit object properties, tamper with tables, fields and indexes, change constraints, links, procedures, sequences and data types, and perform searches within the database. Furthermore, you can create visual diagrams to get an overview of the database structure.
The SQL editor adds even more value to this suite of tools, providing users with an intuitive query creation tool with syntax highlighting, line numbering, auto-completion, and a function browser that comes with a wide array of commands you can use. To ease your work, Valentina Studio comes with several templates you can start with. Queries can be executed on the spot, and the editor shows all the found errors or warnings.
Smart database management and query execution
Managing databases and executing queries is easier with Valentina Studio, due to the user-friendly working environment and the smart combination of tools it provides. On the downside, the number of supported database types is rather limited.
Valentina Studio can also run connection diagnosis, compress, reindex and clone data, so some might say that the above does not cover its entire feature set. Those who are working with databases on a daily basis will surely want to discover more on their own.
- HD 20 MB+
- RAM 50 MB (dependent on database size)
- Create, edit, query, import and administer popular databases: Valentina DB, MySQL, Postgre and SQLite
- Manage multiple databases and multiple operations in tabs and dockable views
- Create/Drop/Alter/View Tables, Fields, Methods easily with Action buttons
- Schema Editor with Tree and Column Views for drilling down and quick searching database to table to fields
- Logical Property panel shows everything you need to know about any database object supported by Valentina Studio
- Create/Alter/Drop/View Constraints, Links, Views, Triggers, Stored Procedures
- Data Editor browses/sorts/filters records, export found records, inline edits records, previews images
- SQL Editor supports auto-completion, color syntax, console mode with error reporting, recent and save favorite queries
- Database Servers add/drop users, register/unregister databases, run diagnostics, create/alter/view Schedule events