Play media files from your computer and manage your library by turning to this comprehensive application that features an extensive set of functions
Zoom Player FREE is an application which allows you to play your favorite media files. It can be easily used by individuals of any level of experience.
The interface of the tool is clean and intuitive. You can import files by using either the file browser or the “drag and drop” method.
So, you can use basic media player tools, such as pause and stop, adjust the volume, navigate back and forth within the track and switch to full screen mode.
Furthermore, you can enable Zoom Player FREE to deinterlace videos and to stay on top of other processes, configure an audio equalizer, toggle audio and video mode, jump to a particular frame, adjust the brightness and contrast of the image and toggle the control bar.
In addition, you can create playlists and a contact sheet, edit chapters, change the aspect ratio, switch to DVD mode, enable Zoom Player FREE to place an icon the system tray, make file associations, disable the screen saver and power management while playing, and more.
The media player takes up a moderate amount of system resources, supports numerous keyboard shortcuts and includes a comprehensive help file (too bad it doesn’t have a snapshots). We haven’t come across any kind of issues during our tests, since Zoom Player FREE did not freeze, crash or display errors. We strongly recommend this software to all users.
LIMITATIONS IN THE UNREGISTERED VERSION
- Several functions are not available
- No bloat, intuitive interface with a user-friendly design.
- Install Center application, capable of detecting and securely installing up-to-date decoders and missing system components to improve stability and versatility.
- Media Center navigation interfaces with easy to use (Up/Down/Left/Right/Select) controls.
- 10-Band Equalizer with Digital PreAmp and Presets.
- DVD Playback from Disc, Hard Drive or network connection.
- Powerful, category based Media Library interface.
- Remember/Resume from last media position.