abeMeda enables you to keep track of your music, movies and other documents by storing all of their data into a database on your computer.
Quickly find any information about an item using the search function
Manually sorting through a stack of movie DVDs to find a specific piece of information, such as the release date or its duration, becomes unfeasible once your collection reaches a certain size. By keeping all the data on your PC, everything is only a click away all the time and you can use the integrated search function to find what you are looking for.
Whether it’s MP3 metadata, or the EXIF information of a photograph, abeMeda scours the database for any matches and instantly displays the results on your computer screen.
Use the built-in geotagging capabilities to associate locations with your photos
Geotags usually get automatically assigned to photos when they are taken, depending on the technical capabilities of the camera. If your pictures lack the appropriate geotags, abeMeda enables you to manually add the coordinates and write them to the EXIF data. These coordinates allow you to perform a search for all the pictures taken within a certain distance of the location and analyze different viewpoints.
The application can also store and display 3D details for images, such as tilt and azimuth, to give you a better understanding of the surroundings and the positioning of the camera.
abeMeda comes with an abundance of useful features that allow you to organize your pictures, videos and music collection. The created databases can hold plenty information about any type of document, including artist name, cover image, geolocation, metatags and EXIF data.
The application runs on few system resources and it is simple enough to be used by anyone with minimal computer knowledge.
abeMeda is a cataloging software solution that allows you to organize your files and removable media into albums and smart folders.
abeMeda quickly helps you organize your data archive and backup of any size and keeps track of your photos, songs, movies and all the other files and folders – regardless where you left them.
It delivers a rich and full catalog of all your files and folders, complete with important metadata and thumbnails for photos and videos – so you can stay in control of your data.
- Catalog: any hard disk, data folder, CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, Blu-Ray, HD-DVD, iPod, Server Volume, Audio-CD, USB-Stick, and more
- Power: Handle really large amounts of data (some others are limited to only 2000 or 4000 files!)
- Photo Previews: Create beautiful thumbnails for many photo and image formats, such as JPG, TIFF, PSD, RAW, BMP, GIF, PNG
- Video Previews: Creates thumbnails for the most popular video formats like AVI, MPG, MOV, MP4, VOB, FLV, MKV
- Audio Meta Data: MP3, FLAC and AAC (iTunes) meta data: author, album, title, composer, lyrics, cover art, track number, duration, bit rate, genre, year, comment.