Adobe® Visual Communicator® 3 software offers hundreds of customizable graphics, music clips, and special effects to create video presentations that look like a television newscast.
WHY VISUAL COMMUNICATOR 3?
Create newscast-quality video presentations
Visual Communicator provides a teleprompter, video creation capabilities, and an entire library of customizable graphics, effects, titles, music, and templates.
Share video presentations via the web
When you can’t deliver your presentation in person, Visual Communicator will help you convert an entire PowerPoint show into a narrated video that you can post to the web.
Deliver live video productions
With live output capability, you can self-produce video broadcasts, conferences, distance learning courses, campus-wide newscasts, and more.
Features and benefits
CREATE A VIDEO PRESENTATION IN FIVE EASY STEPS
- Choose a look from a variety of themes that offer newscast-style graphics, music, titles, and transitions.
- Add your script into the teleprompter.
- Add your media by importing video, audio, and still images from virtually any device, including camcorders, webcams, digital cameras, and cell phones. Even import PowerPoint slides.
- Record your presentation with your webcam or camcorder. As you read from the teleprompter, Visual Communicator will automatically showcase all your images, videos, graphics, titles, effects, and music at the right moment.
- Share your video via e-mail, CD, DVD, a Channel One closed-circuit system, or stream live FLV video presentations over the Internet using Adobe Flash® Media Server.**Available separately or through a Flash Media Solution Provider.