Advanced Installer for Java is a comprehensive and effective software solution whose main purpose is to help you build your own installers for Java, using personalized configurations. It simplifies the process of building installer packages and modifying product details and digital signatures the way you want.
Since it comes with an intuitive and user-friendly interface, you are able to easily choose the project type you want such as installer, Java, updates, add-ins or mobile, to name a few.
After selecting the project you want, you can specify product details, enable software identification tag, as well as generate product codes. This way, Advanced Installer for Java enables you to develop your own installer packages with wizards, with no scripts to learn, no databases to edit and no XML to write.
The left panel of the application allows you to modify the install parameters, choose the prerequisites that the package needs to run properly and set the file associations according to your needs.
When you use Advanced Installer for Java for the first time, you are required to specify the product name, the URL address and set the mandatory tags, if needed. After that, you are able to set the requirements for your installer package. Your additional packages are ordered by their execution sequence such as Pre-install, Feature-based, Chained and Post-install. You can easily change when a prerequisite is executed by dragging it over the appropriate folder.
The ‘Launch Conditions’ section allows you to select the supported operating systems, set the minimum physical memory and screen resolution, as well as choose if required software are needed such as frameworks, servers etc.
For those who want to change the appearance of the installer package, they can navigate to the ‘User interface’ section and modify the themes, the dialogs and the language in which they wish to build MSI packages.
To wrap it up, Advanced Installer for Java is a reliable and useful Windows installer authoring utility that helps you to install and configure your products safely, regardless of their type or prerequisites.
Advanced Installer for Java is an application that allows you to easily build your own personalized installers for Java. Install, update and configure your products safely, securely and reliably.
Advanced Installer for Java is a tool that manages to simplify the process of building installer packages by providing a user-friendly, high level interface to the underlying technology.
With this simple, intuitive interface, building an Installer package will take just a few minutes. Start the program, add your files, change the name, hit the Build button and you are done.
- 100% native:
- Create packages containing only native code and technologies. Ensure the smallest footprint, no overhead and the tightest platform integration for your installers.
- Windows Installer:
- Standard installation technology on MS Windows. Enjoy total OS integration and powerful features like patches, auto-repair, Group Policy deployment and more.
- Native Launcher:
- Your own process name, file name, icon and version. Instant-on splash screen. JRE/JDK detection and selection, user friendly error handling. Never explain “Java” again.
- JRE/JDK prerequisite:
- Bundle a JRE with your product or check if the right JVM is present on the target machine and, if necessary, download and install it.
- Import Eclipse:
- Point Advanced Installer’s Wizard to your Eclipse project and it will instantaneously create and configure your installer and necessary Java launchers.
- Dramatically reduce the size of your install packages using the powerful LZMA algorithm and optional Pack200 packing for your JAR files.
- JVM parameters:
- Easy to use GUI to edit runtime options, initial and maximum memory heap and stack sizes, system properties, VM command line and other parameters.
- Build 64-bit installers with native 64-bit Java launchers able to load your application into discovered (or bundled) 64-bit JREs.
- Quickly and easily create, package, install and run Win32 services written in Java just like native Windows services.