AFP to RTF Converter allows users to quickly convert AFP documents IBM MO:DCA (AFP, IOCA and PTOCA) to RTF (Rich Text Format), a format fully compatible with Microsoft Word document (.DOC).
Unlike other software solutions simply rasterizing the AFP document to full-page images, AFP to RTF Converter maintains all document objects such as graphics, searchable text, tables and live forms, uniquely within the generated RTF files for easy access by other applications.
- Convert AFP to RTF
- Create Rich-text format content with searchable text
- Transform AFP to RTF format directly without conversion to IPDS by the PSF (Print Services Facility)
- Optimize AFP transform either by speed or by quality
- Speedy conversion to efficiently handle production sized jobs
- Maintain directory tree structure for AFP conversion
- Delete or keep input files after conversion
- Customize output file name with date and time information as prefix or suffix
- Extract text and graphics from AFP files
- Support Western European, Central European, Arabic, Cyrillic, Greek, Hebrew, Thai, Turkish, UTF-8 encoding
- Extended support for CJK fonts including Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean
- Preserve hyperlink
- Remove bookmark and frames
- Keep or abandon line breaks between paragraph
- Output hidden text
- Output HTML with images in preferred format
- Zoom AFP document before conversion
- Define EOL (End-Of-Line) style among Windows, DOS, Mac, and Unix.
- Create complex document with complicated components
- Generate RTF document fully compatible with Microsoft Word (DOC) format for editing