Altova StyleVision will simplify the creation of advanced XSLT stylesheets with its automated approach to stylesheet design. The visual design interface offers two different paradigms for designing presentation output: in a document-flow or layout-based model.
You can even upload a blueprint image to use as a guide for your design template. HTML output or XSLT code can be viewed at any time, so you always know how your project is coming along. Stylesheets designed using StyleVision can be based on XML Schemas or DTDs and support complex tables, tables of contents, conditional formatting, direct template filtering, and much more.
In addition, StyleVision designs are modular to facilitate reuse and collaboration between multiple designers. All these features combine to make Altova StyleVision the ultimate visual stylesheet designer for Web development. Design with style!
- Visual drag & drop for stylesheet design
- Advanced report design based on XML, XBRL, and database sources
- True electronic form design through absolute positioning in design templates
- Publishing XML data in HTML, RTF, PDF, Word 2007+, & Authentic e-Forms
- Rendering XBRL in HTML, RTF, PDF, & Word 2007+
- Publishing database data in HTML, RTF, PDF, Word 2007+, & Authentic e-Forms
- Charting & graphing of XML, database, and XBRL data
- Creating stylesheets for XML Schema, DTD, XBRL taxonomy & database data sources
- Graphical design for XSLT 1.0, 2.0, and XSL:FO stylesheets
- Ability to import existing and external XSLT files
- Combining multiple sources in one design
- Support for multiple page layouts in one document
- Advanced functions for dynamic presentation
- Scripting & toolbar editor for Authentic
- Database query window with SQL editor
- Refactoring support to accommodate XML Schema updates
- Support for industry standard templates (DITA, DocBook, etc.)
- Executing batch operations via command line
- Visual Studio & Eclipse integration