A handy application for frame-by-frame shooting of animated films with your web camera
AnimaShooter Pioneer is a program for the frame by frame shooting by web-cameras of the educational animated films or animation tests.
The program allows controlling settings of a web-camera, shooting and editing of animation.
- Use webcam or camcorder to capture action figures, still photos, drawings or images of plasticine or clay and create your own stop-motion movies.
- View all the frames in sequence to easily move, duplicate single or group of frames.
- Use Rotoscope and Onionskin features on pictures imported into the AnimaShooter. Both these features also help to easily shape or position a figure.
- Load your photos, any image or sequence of images from disk.
- Export MPEG or uncompressed video. Export sequence of PNG, JPG, TIFF images.
- Use layered RGB Histogram to ensure accuracy.
- Use Ram-preview to check your work before creating output.
- Grid feature help you adjust your subject more accurately.
- Auto capture (Time-lapse) feature makes capturing images so easy as it was never before.
- Flip the image vertically when shooting or horizontally while editing.
- AnimaShooter can save project file automatically. No changes lost!