As free partition manager alternative, AOMEI Partition Assistant Home Edition is completely free partition software.
It offers both magic partition management and disk management. Advanced disk space optimization to keep your computer running smoothly and faster.
This freeware is compatible with both 32 bit & 64 bit versions of Windows operating systems, including Windows 8, Windows 7 (SP1 supported), Vista, XP, and Windows 2000 Professional. It has the ability to resize and move partition, extend system drive, merge partitions, split partition, allocate free space, copy partition, copy disk on MBR and GPT disk, with all data protected.
Highlight! AOMEI Partition Assistant Home Edition is the globally unique disk partition freeware allows commercial use, because you’re worth it!
- Resize and move partition to reorganize your hard drives.
- Migrate OS to SSD or HDD for system migration to solid state drive or hard disk drive. New!
- Extend NTFS system partition without restarting your computer.
- Merge two partitions or merge non-contiguous unallocated space to partition.
- Split one big partition into two or more.
- Allocate free space from one partition to another to fully utilize disk space.
- Copy partition for migrating Windows system and data
- Copy disk to a new one without reinstalling Windows and applications.
- Partition Recovery Wizard helps you recover lost or deleted partitions with ease. New!
- Create more partitions as you wish even without unallocated space.
- Convert primary to logical partition and vice versa.
- Linux partition management: create, delete, format, wipe, copy, recover Ext2/Ext3 partition, etc. New!
- Make bootable CD for safe and better disk partition management. New!
- Support 2TB MBR disk, 4TB GPT disk, and USB flash drive.
- Support Windows 2000 Professional, Vista, XP, Windows 7 SP1 and Windows 8 (all editions, 32 bit and 64 bit).
- Optimized text display for some interfaces.
- Windows To Go Creator has increased Windows To USB feature, which is for migrating current system to USB devices and enabling booting from the target movable devices.