The Bandicam program makes it possible to record a certain area on a PC screen, or on a program that uses the DirectX/OpenGL graphic technologies.
Bandicam will help you carry out a video record with high compression ratio, while keeping the video quality closer to the original work, and provides performance far superior to other programs that provide similar functions.
Video-recording of games and streaming videos
- Recording of WOW, Minecraft, Skyrim, and Windows programs
- MPEG-1, Xvid and MJPEG video codec support
- PCM and MPEG-1 Layer II audio codec support
- AVI video format (.avi) support
- MPEG-1 video codec VBR mode support
Image-capturing of games and streaming videos
- BMP, PNG and JPEG image format support
- Continuous image capturing
Frame rate control (FPS management)
- FPS overlay (Show FPS)
- FPS limit
- Bandicam now supports Chroma Key (green screen) for webcam overlay.
- Improved the webcam overlay UI.
- Improved the repeat screen capture setting UI.
- Removed the Facebook upload function.
- The ‘Failed to initialize codec’ error occurred when the constant bitrate (CBR) value was set over 60,000kbps with the H.264(CPU) codec.
- Some skin images were broken when the DPI Scaling option was used.
- Other minor bugs fixed.