Record your desktop activity, gaming and working sessions with this powerful yet easy to use application, which features customizable recording options
Bandicam is a lightweight video recording tool designed to capture your screen activity to a video file. It features a mode built specifically for helping users record their gaming sessions.
Although the user interface is simple and it might tricky you into thinking that this is a tool with limited features, this is definitely not the case. Bandicam combines simplicity and useful features for delivering the best results when it comes to video recording operations.
The program gives users the possibility to select the area to be captured, namely a full screen window (DirectX/OpenGL), which is automatically detected, or a user-defined custom area.
Furthermore, Bandicam allows you to take snapshots and save them to BMP, PNG or JPG file format.
Other important options worth mentioning enable you to pick a default saving directory, make the program remain on top of other utilities, and assign hotkeys for a better control over the entire process, as well as enable the FPS display, set its position on the screen, and specify the FPS limit.
Plus, it features an auto complete recording mode which lets you limit the video capture process to a specified size or time value.
Last but not least, there are several video and audio configuration settings designed to help you select the number of frames per second, codec, quality of the video, frequency, and bitrate.
During our testing we have noticed that the application provides excellent video quality and without errors throughout the entire process.
All things considered, Bandicam offers an intuitive environment for helping all types of users, regardless of their experience level, record video games and their screen activity.
LIMITATIONS IN THE UNREGISTERED VERSION
- Watermark on output file
- 10 minutes recording limit
- Bandicam Game Recorder can capture your gameplay
- The recorded file size is much smaller than other software (Bandicam compresses the video when recording)
- You can upload the recorded gameplay to YouTube without converting (720p/1080p full HD can be made)
- You can record over 24 hours without stopping (Auto Complete Recording function can be used)
- You can record 4K Ultra HD video at resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 in size
- You will experience much less lag than other game capture software (It uses much lower CPU/GPU/HDD)