Internet-Accelerator + Traffic Shaping + ping optimizer + packet prioritization.
cFosSpeed – Internet Acceleration with Traffic Shaping. Maximum Download & Minimum Ping. For DSL, Cable, Modem, ISDN, Mobile, Filesharing (P2P), Online Games, VoIP, Streaming Media and Tuning More.
- Free configurable Prioritization
- Layer-7 Analysis
- Automatic router detection
- Optimal Dial-Up connections
- Multi User Features
- Broadband limits
- Improved crash handling.
- Skins can now display a simple bar, instead of a bitmap, for the ANIMATION and SLIDER methods. See http://www.cfos.de/en/skin/skin-reference.htm for details.
- Tamed querying of TCP/UDP programs names. Thanks to Litfal for bug report.
- Fixed a bug where some of the preferences settings would not be saved permanently. Thanks to Norbert & Contor.
- Fixed multiple rare bugs found through crash dumps sent to us by users.
- Fixed bugs in the budget configuration dialog. Thanks to dj_hetick.
- Fixed range and mode settings in Budget Graph dialog. Thanks to Vel.
- Fixed a bug in the full screen detection routine. Thanks to DJ Deipotent persistently reporting it 🙂
- Fixed a hang in installation.
- Fixed missing images for dialogs.
- Usage graph is back.
- After you click on a “new version available” balloon tip only newer versions than the one indicated will show a new balloon tip.
- Switched slot order so that net talk is now in the last slot.