Device Monitoring Studio Server is a piece of software designed to provide users with the possibility to monitor USB devices that have been connected to multiple remote computers, all from a single interface.
Simple, intuitive design
The application comes with an easy-to-use, straightforward interface that allows users to connect to monitoring servers with only a few mouse clicks.
With the help of this program, users can easily keep an eye on USB devices and Serial ports data flow on an unlimited number of client computers, either via LAN or over the Internet.
The tool has been designed to simplify the testing, analysis and logging of both USB and Serial devices that have been connected to the remote computers, regardless of where the administrator is.
Store and analyze data flows
The software allows users not only to view data flows on remote computers, but also to store and analyze it. Furthermore, the utility makes it easy for users to share the data with others, as long as they have the Device Monitoring Studio Server installed on their computers.
The tool is meant for real-time data processing applications within companies. Being built to work in the form of a service, it can run in the background without affecting the system resources of the computer.
Filter and control data flows
The application provides users with the possibility to filter specific data from the remote USB and serial ports, replay the data from distant computer ports, as well as to control the communication traffic of these computers.
All in all, Device Monitoring Studio Server is an application that can be easily setup to monitor data from USB devices and serial ports on a large number of remote computers, either over LAN or Internet. It is easy-to-use and does not require a large amount of system resources to function.
Device Monitoring Studio Server is a software solution which allows you to monitor, log and analyze data from unlimited number of USB devices and serial ports connected to any number of remote computers.
Device Monitoring Studio Server may share and broadcast USB devices and Serial ports data flow to any number of client PCs using LAN or even Internet. It allows remote testing, logging, analyzing and debugging of USB and Serial devices connected to the remote PC by multiple developers simultaneously.
- DMS server can be successfully used for:
- capturing remote PC USB device and Serial port data traffic on local computer
- logging USB devices and Serial ports data from different computers on single PC
- analyzing serial and USB data exchange on remote Windows workstations
- intercepting and logging different remote computers communications
- recording USB and Serial port data from unlimited number of remote computers
- storing history of USB and Com port data exchange for any remote computer
- filtering specific data from remote USB Devices and Serial ports
- controlling communication traffic of distant computers
- transferring usb, serial port data over ip from remote computer to the local PC
- recording and replaying back data from distant USB devices and Serial ports
- analyzing behavior of distant USB and Serial port data flows
- remote development of serial port and USB device software applications
- debugging remote Serial and USB software and hardware devices