Display Driver Uninstaller is a driver removal utility that can help you completely uninstall AMD/NVIDIA graphics card drivers and packages from your system, without leaving leftovers behind (including registry keys, folders and files, driver store).
The AMD/NVIDIA video drivers can normally be uninstalled from the Windows Control panel, this driver uninstaller program was designed to be used in cases where the standard driver uninstall fails, or anyway when you need to thoroughly delete NVIDIA and ATI video card drivers. This software is backed by Guru3D.com The current effect after you use this driver removal tool will be similar as if its the first time you install a new driver just like a fresh, clean install of Windows. As with any tool of this kind, we recommend creating a new system restore point before using it, so that you can revert your system at any time if you run into problems.
- Support Nvidia 368.81 driver
- Support Geforce Experience 3.x
- New file/folder removal engine that support >260 character (Thanks: devmltk)
- General code fixes / enhancements
- The tool can be used in Normal mode but for absolute stability when using DDU, Safemode is always the best.
- I would like to gather feedback from you guys. Tell me if it was success or not.
- Make a backup or a system restore (but it should normally be pretty safe).
- For people with driver problem, if this tool gave you any success into fixing some issues your are currently experiencing, please share your result.
- Fixed the donate link + some others links.
- Additional Nvidia cleanUP (based on 372.74)
- DDU can now fix registry key permissions that is preventing it to opening it.(Should not happen on healthy system)
- Show Windows 10 warning only on W10
- Commandline Arguments are should be fixed.
- DDUDR is now removed in favor of SetupAPI
- Faster starting will less ressources usage.
- Fixed a possible DDU freeze after launch in Safemode
- Fixed : DDU window is always on top and can’t be minimized #31
- Fixed : GetFiles/GetDirectories getting Access Denied on some System dirs
- Fixed : Check update status message when changing language.
- Fixed : GPU Name identification on launch for some driver version.
- Many little fixes and enhancements.