is a flexible tool that will help you organize and share your research. From creating a bibliography and writing your paper, EndNote V6 will help you do it.
EndNote v6 Student Edition
will help you spend less time working on the details giving you more time to spend on the big picture.
With EndNote 6 you can
- Search hundreds of online resources for references and PDFs.
- Find full text in one click
- Import records from PubMed with the new direct export format.
- Share groups and references.
- Hand-off Word files with full reference files.
Complete the final product:
- Format references for any project with Cite While You Write.
- Search and annotate PDFs.
- Create uniform citations and footnotes with new formatting tools.
Internet connection required to register for EndNote Web, search online databases, find full text and auto-update references.
Windows Requirements (X6)
• Windows® XP (service pack 3), Vista (32-/64-bit) & Windows 7 (32-/64-bit). Install latest service packs
• Pentium 450-megahertz (MHz) or faster processor
• 180 MB hard disk space available
• 256 MB RAM
• CD-ROM drive required for installation — not required for download installation.
To use MSI installation, it is necessary to have the latest Windows Updates installer