Find MAC Address is an application that you can use to find the MAC address of any computer in the network.
Although it’s not supposed to be used by rookies, this program is actually very easy to use, especially thanks to its GUI.
The multi-panel layout lets you configure a scanning process that’s supposed to retrieve the MAC addresses of network computers, but also to choose the method to be used for finding the details.
You can choose between ARP, NetBIOS, NetAPI, WMI and SNMP, but in case you don’t know which one to choose, there’s a help manual to lend you a hand in this regard.
Find MAC Address can scan not only an IP range, but also the entire network, the local system or a remote computer, as well as an address list that can comprise only specific workstations.
Once this process comes to an end, it shows the name of the active systems, the IP, the MAC address and the vendor.
The good thing is that the program allows you to export the scan results to TXT, CSV or HTML, while it also integrates dedicated tools to copy the content to clipboard.
A minute is all you need to successfully scan an IP range because Find MAC Address works impressively fast, while using a very low amount of resources in the process.
Which makes the conclusion rather obvious: Find MAC Address is one of the best ways to find out the MAC address of a Windows workstation. It does what it says very fast and doesn’t hamper system performance at all.
Find MAC Address is a tool for finding the MAC addresses of computers on the network. With Find MAC Address, you can find the MAC address of your or remote computer and also of any computer within the specified range of IP addresses. Unlike similar software, Find MAC Address can find the MAC addresses of computers using four methods (ARP, NetBIOS, NetAPI, WMI).
The software can not only find the MAC address of a computer, but also detect the manufacturer of its network card. After you select one of the four methods and specify the target, you will get all possible information about the MAC addresses.
Thanks to this application you will immediately find the MAC address of any computer in the network.
- Getting the MAC address of the local computer.
- Getting the MAC address of one remote computer either by its name or IP address.
- Getting the MAC addresses of all computers on the network.
- Getting the MAC addresses of all computers within the specified range of IP addresses.
- Getting the MAC addresses of all computers from the specified computer list.
- Five methods for finding MAC addresses (ARP, NetBIOS, NetAPI, WMI, SNMP).
- Detecting the manufacturer of the network card by its MAC address.
- Detecting the names of network cards (only if WMI or SNMP is used).
- Searching the scan results.
- Saving the scan results to and loading them from a file in the XML format.
- Exporting the network scan results to text files or a Web document.