Automatically turn your photos into paintings, drawings and cartoons.
FotoSketcher is a 100% free program for Windows which converts your digital photos into art automatically and in just a few mouse clicks. Over 20 different styles are available from pencil sketches to watercolor or oil paintings, pen & ink drawings and cartoons.
You can also improve your original photos with simple tools (enhance contrast, sharpen, simplify image, increase luminosity, color saturation etc…) and add simple or realistic frames and text.
FotoSketcher is completely free (even for commercial use, if you wish to sell your pictures) and does not contain any adware, spyware or virus. It runs on Microsoft Windows XP, Vista and 7 (sorry, no Mac version available).
I have created FotoSketcher as a fun project and I hope that you will enjoy using it.
- 100% free
- over 20 effects
- no artistic skills needed
- over 5 million downloads
- available in 19 different languages
- addition of a new zoom function for the preview window, which allows you to test an effect on a larger portion of your source image
- correction of a few bugs, most importantly the impossibility in the text tool to add the letters “r” or “l”
- some user interface improvements
- Added download link to beta version (2.96 Beta 2)
- Fixed a nasty (and stupid) bug in Batch processing mode (CTRL+B) which could cause a complete program freeze when used with some effects (thanks Dmitry!)
- Added a new language: Korean (or Hangul). Thank you to user JaeHyung for his translation 🙂
- Added an automatic check for update
Note: The installer for this program comes with an optional toolbar so read the installation screens carefully.