Create GIF animations by inserting images, text messages, banners, LED signs, and buttons, and export the generated project to SWF, ANI, MOV, or AVI format
AMI GIF Construction Set Pro is a software application built specifically for helping you design GIF animations.
As soon as you run the program, you are offered set-by-step assistance in configuring the dedicated parameters.
AMI GIF Construction Set Pro gives users the possibility to pick a theme for defining the layout of the toolbar buttons and other graphic objects, show an opening splash screen and “Tip of the day” messages, as well as create backups.
You have direct access to the files and folders stored in your computer, so you can easily insert the files into the working environment. Plus, you can preview the images before adding them, and remap or dither all the colors for the selected photo.
The application enables users to upload images (JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, PCX, TGA), embed comments or plain text messages, build animated text banners, insert customizable buttons and LED signs, spin the selected objects, design animated transitions between multiple images, create GIF files which can display more than 256 colors, as well as preview the selected animations in a dedicated pane.
What’s more, you can adjust the levels for RGB, contrast and brightness, rotate or flip the selected photos, configure the frame settings, crop, resize, merge or overlay images, apply shadow effects, and select the opacity level.
Plus, you can view an image histogram and details about frames, used colors, size, uncompressed memory, duration, and others.
AMI GIF Construction Set Pro allows users to import files from ANI, AVI, or MOV format, and export the generated project to SWF, ANI, MOV, or AVI format.
All things considered, AMI GIF Construction Set Pro comes packed with useful features for helping you design GIF animations. On the downside, the user interface is not intuitive and it proves to be very difficult to perform most of the operations, as you don’t know where to get started. Rookies may spend some time trying to configure the dedicated parameters.
LIMITATIONS IN THE UNREGISTERED VERSION
- Nag screen
- Watermark on output file
- Build instant animations with Animation Wizard.
- Reduce the size of your GIF files with Supercompressor.
- Build special-effect text banners with the Banner generator.
- Create sophisticated animated transitions between still images.
- Rotate, crop, colour-adjust and resize all or part of an animation sequence.
- Implement transparency in still and animated GIF files.
- Convert GIF files to AVI and MOV animate your PowerPoint presentations.
- Create rotating two-dimensional animated graphics.
- Protect your graphics with Protection Matrix.
- Manage the controls of multiple images with breathtaking ease.
- Generate animated GIF files by remote control with integrated scripting.
- Generate text and animations with soft shadows.
- Reverse the order of the images in a GIF file.
- Export animated GIF files to MNG.
- Export animated GIF files to SWF (Adobe Flash).
- Get up to speed quickly with extensive documentation and tutorials.