GroupMail Free Edition is a software program that enables users to send mail messages to an unlimited number of people and groups. Basically, with this application they are able to send newsletters to certain interest groups.
The interface of the GroupMail Free Edition program is user-friendly, but not highly customizable. In the upper side of the main window you are able to see a Menu Bar, followed by a Tool Bar, both of which making navigation through the app much easier. For example, in the latter you have Previous and Next buttons, but also shortcuts to the most important functions in the program such as Groups, Messages and Delivery Console.
Furthermore, on the left side of the main screen you are able to see a Task List, which contains all the options you have in the selected area of the program. For example, in the Groups category, on the left panel you can add new groups, modify, delete or send messages to them and so on.
A really nice feature that this software app presents, besides the fact that you can create and send HTML and plain text newsletters, is the ability to export email lists on to your computer in a TXT file format. Of course, you can also import contacts from a wide range of formats.
A problem that you might have with this software application is that you cannot send newsletters to more than 500 people at a time, which might end up slowing your process.
All in all, GroupMail Free Edition is a very useful and easy to use software program that allows you to send multiple mail messages to groups no larger than 500 recipients.
- Processor: Pentium (recommended – Pentium 2 or better)
- Memory: 64mb (recommended – 128mb or higher)
- HDD Free Space: 100MB
- Internet Connection
- Easy list management:
- Create any number of email marketing lists and contacts. Import recipients from practically any data source and easily manage new email subscriptions
- HTML Design Freedom:
- Use the WYSIWYG message editor, import your own email designs or use one of our stylish templates to get you started in seconds. No website or HTML design skills are needed.
- Real-time email tracking:
- Find out who is opening your newsletter and clicking on the links in your bulk email. Compare email campaigns to improve your results over time. Export reports or create login access for those important clients.