PDF Component for Delphi & C++Builder /Embarcadero RAD Studio
HotPDF Delphi PDF component is a Delphi and C++ Builder component for creating PDF documents. HotPDF does not use any DLL or other software to create PDF files. The HotPDF distribution includes the complete help system and many demo programs.
HotPDF allows you create or load existing PDF files and edit them in the following manner:
Print text and draw on an existing PDF document using it as a canvas;
Add audio, video and text annotations;
Change the size and resolution of specific pages and the whole document;
Add, delete and copy pages;
Encrypt the document;
Edit the document properties.
Supports Delphi 6/7/2006/2007/2009/2010/XE/XE2; C++Builder 6/2006/2007/2009/2010/XE/XE2.
C++Builder 6/2006/2009 & Delphi 6/2006/2009 packages only available for registered users.
- supporting add vector and raster graphics into PDF documents
- protect PDF documents with password
- supporting acroforms /PDF forms
- watermarks, outlines
- generating PDF documents with internal and external links, web links, page links, bookmarks
- full support Unicode characters
- full font embedding, text formatting, multi-column text, predefined code pages
- supporting canvas (HDC), you can draw and display text as well as copy to and from other classes supporting canvas
- built-in text and picture compression feature makes it easy to reduce file size to minimum
- multi-column printing
- TIFF to PDF converting
- paragraph and justification feature gives detailed control over text printing
- Delphi demos
- C++Builder demos
[callout button=”Download Trial” https://secure.avangate.com/affiliate.php?ACCOUNT=LOSLABIN&AFFILIATE=40632&PATH=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.loslab.com%2FHotPDF.exe”][/callout] Price: 120.00 EUR