Browse, view, export and edit the backup files automatically created by iTunes whenever you connect an iOS device to your computer
iBackupBot provides you with a nifty application for management of your Apple mobile device backups, whether you possess an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. The iTunes software offers you the possibility of creating backups of your important data as well as schedule automatic operations of such nature.
These backups comprise valuable information such as text messages, contact favorites, call history, notes, pictures and videos as well as the settings for your sound scheme or widgets. iBackupBot is the tool to use whenever you want to view and modify this data in the minimum possible time span.
Its interface stands out of the crowd due to its simplicity and witty layout. You can quickly and easily access the information you need through available tabs like Contacts, Messages, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Recent Email or Safari Bookmarks / History. Browsing this critical data and finding what you look for cannot be easier thanks to the friendly explorer-like experience.
iBackupBot also comes packing various editors for plists, text, hex, database, images, messages or address book. You can even export the data in order to work with it in other applications of your choice. With this particular piece of software, you are able to modify your device’s carrier name, dock type, time string or game data as well.
All in all, the iBackupBot application can prove to be part of your Apple mobile device arsenal toolkit. If you own an iPhone, an iPad or an iPod Touch and you also find some time to take care of its iTunes backups, then iBackupBot just might fit into your scheme and provide the results you are looking for.
- Browse through all of your critical backup files, and quickly find the ones that interest you.
- View and edit your files using iBackupBot’s built-in plist editor, text editor, hex editor, database viewer, image viewer, SMS message viewer, notes viewer, call history viewer, and address book viewer. Before iBackupBot, your only option was to restore all of your files to your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Now, you can select, view, and modify files before you replace them on your handheld device.
- Export your backed-up SMS messages, notes, and address book to text files or to Excel files.
- View and export SMS messages, Contacts, and Notes, to share with friends or just to keep a backup copy for safety.
- Keep a backup copy of all of your valuable information, in case your iPhone is lost or stolen.
- Maintain multiple backups of your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch, so if one backup copy is corrupted or deleted, you’ll have another copy available.
- Change your iPad/iPhone’s carrier name, time string, dock type, and game data. You can even remove a single call history record with iTunes Backup Manager.
- Restore all of your backed-up files, restore only the files that have been recently modified, or restore only selected files.
- Export an iTunes backup to a computer folder, for use on your PC.