Internet Café is a small tool which helps people manage their Internet café in a more efficient manner, by keeping track of payments, generating statistics, occupied computers and the list goes on.
The installation process does not offer to include other third party products, and after you complete it, you are met with a minimally-designed UI. As a result, anybody can use it without encountering difficulties, regardless of their previous experience with the IT world.
This utility displays all the computers you have in your café in the main window and enables you to input the number of minutes or hours a person wants to occupy one for, be it for games or Internet. It is also possible to view the countdown, offer discounts and generate statistics. The latter can be saved to the HDD in a TXT file, so as to examine it at a later date.
You can switch between a boss and employee mode, the first allowing you to restrict access to certain options. For example, you can deny viewing reports, database clean up, changing prices and the list goes on.
Games and Internet hours can be set at different rates, while traffic control can be enabled. It is also possible to create block and alarm lists, minimize the program in the system tray, clear discount and time input after pressing stop, kill previously launched process after pressing stop, mute all sounds of server app and receive notifications when connection is lost.
All in all, Internet Café is a useful piece of software which happens to be friendly with your system’s resources. There are many options that can help you keep matters at bay, the UI is intuitive and response time is good.
Internet Cafe is a complete and straightforward solution designed for the management and automation of work of Internet cafes.
The program is designed to keep track of the paid time and to control the work of the hall managers. The computers are locked if the money were not paid for the work with them.
You are provided with advanced reports that are well protected from being changed. The work of the hall managers is greatly simplified.
- Control of the printers
- When the paid time for work is out, on the screen of the client there is a window which is impossible to close or the keyboard and mouse are locked
- Payment with rebate in percentage (for example, for special clients)
- 6 computer states: “Free”, “Games”, “Internet”, “Time out”, “Timer of the games”, “Timer of the Internet”
- Program operates correctly after computer restart or shutdown (in case of failure or power off)
- Various reports of operation of club
- It is possible to print out a list about “when every computer will be free”
- Control of the used rules of a blocker of IP-ports
- Password protected reports of the program with different levels of access