Create high quality, interactive presentations and capture the attention of all kinds of audiences with this powerful application
When expressing an idea to a large public, it’s best done through a presentation with examples in order for both the message to be clear and the first impression pleasant. Since most presentations nowadays take advantage of computers, applications such as IntuiFace Composer give you the possibility to create amazing and interactive presentations that can meet any demand.
Intuitive design and rich set of tools
Launching the application unveils a visually appealing interface, with features cleverly stored to provide quick access and enough space to navigate and build your project. If you take a moment to go through what the application has to offer, you notice that it’s heavily equipped with anything you might need to design a presentation, from the possibility to import other formats to customizable objects and triggers.
Import various media files
In terms of supported objects, the application lets you add images, movie files which sadly only supports WMV, AVI and MP4, various document types, and even an integrated web browser for enhanced presentation possibilities. These are added in the form of objects you can enable the user to interact with, like moving them around or rotating, or leave them in fixed positions.
Easily create animations and interactions
What’s more, integrated features give you the possibility to further customize interactions using triggers and actions. Any object placed on the screen can suffer from a condition that can trigger various actions. This is easily done by selecting the category and a corresponding trigger, which can be gestures, snapshot, timers, as well as touch commands, after which all that’s left to do is add several commands to animate other objects, run external applications and a lot more.
A few last words
All things considered, IntuiFace Composer manages to fully live up to expectations, giving you the possibility to create both simple and professional presentations, suitable for any needs. The set of tools put at your disposable is remarkable, with support for a large variety of other file and presentation types, the only requirement on your behalf being imagination.
- Intel Core i5 or equivalent AMD processor
- 8 GB RAM
- 1GB graphic card, Intel HD (2000 +), AMD or nVidia
- .NET FRAMEWORK
- SSD hard drive
LIMITATIONS IN THE UNREGISTERED VERSION
- Watermark on output
- A modern platform for creating user experiences built specifically for interactivity – and never write a line of code.
- Reuse all of your preexisting media – images, videos, documents, websites, audio tracks, 3D models and more – to create fully branded interactive applications directly targeted at your audience.
- Easily access any public and private API. Use out-of-box assets like Twitter, Flickr, and RSS or add support for your own Excel spreadsheets, Web Services and C# dlls.
- Accelerate your design work with an extensive library of look-and-feel and workflow design options. Includes industry first capabilities like triggers and actions and asset binding so you can create elaborate user feedback and highly customized storylines.
- Work with virtually any input device on the market. Touch displays of any size, shape, manufacturer. Use Microsoft Kinect. Or incorporate RFID, NFC and other tag-driven input devices.
- Automate the deployment of your experiences to any device, anywhere without leaving your desk. With our Management Console, drag-and-drop experiences stored in the cloud – using services like DropBox – and they are automatically deployed and run on any PC you choose.
- Adaptable for both on-the-fly prototyping and well-planned project deployment. Rapidly create mock-ups and wireframes on your personal PC, then add content over time, iterating through your design to be sure it’s exactly what you want before deployment.