A versatile and reliable Microsoft PowerPoint add-in that enables users to convert their slideshows to video files and upload them to YouTube
Slideshows are great for making demonstrative presentations, although they have the drawback of requiring specialized software for opening. It is considered common practice to convert a slide into a video and play it at a presentation, since most computers have a video player.
iSpring River is a handy piece of software that does just that. It is a PowerPoint plugin that allows you to convert your slideshows to video files and upload them to YouTube. In order to properly work, the application requires you to have Microsoft PowerPoint and Internet Explorer installed and running on your computer.
Reliable slideshow-to-video converter
The PowerPoint plugin helps you convert your slideshows to video files, in order to play them at presentations. This is a highly useful feature, since it is most likely that other computers have a video player, rather than an application that can play PPT slideshows.
Furthermore, you are able to choose the quality of your videos, so that they meet your requirements, since not all computers have enough resources to play HD quality.
Intuitive video converter that offers YouTube support
iSpring River offers you a quick and efficient way of converting your slideshows and presentations to videos, then upload them to your YouTube account.
This comes useful whenever you need to share your presentations with others, as you can simply send them the link to the video, instead of the file itself, which would take more time due to size and Internet speed.
An overall powerful slide-to-video generator
To sum it all up, iSpring River is a handy PowerPoint plugin especially designed to help you convert your favorite slideshows and presentations to videos, which can either be saved on your computer or directly uploaded to YouTube, for faster access and flexibility.
- CPU: Dual core 1 GHz. Recommended: Quad core 3 GHz or more
- Memory: 1 GB RAM minimum. Recommended: 4 GB or more
- Video: 256 MB minimum. Recommended: 512 MB or more
- Storage: 500 MB free space on your hard-disk for program installation
- Display: 1024×768 or higher resolution monitor
- Media: Windows-compatible sound card, microphone, speakers
- PowerPoint 2007(SP3)/2010/2013/2016 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher
- Windows Media Player
- Mozilla Firefox 35 or higher
- Google Chrome 31 or higher
LIMITATIONS IN THE UNREGISTERED VERSION
- Watermark on output file
- 30 days trial
- Nag screen
- Manage Conversion Quality and Video Size
- Quickly Share Presentations on YouTube
- Presentations Played Anywhere
- Preserve All PowerPoint Effects in Video Format:
- Animation Effects
- Embedded Multimedia
- SmartArt Objects
- Transition Effects
- Fonts and Text Formatting
- PowerPoint Styles