LinkAssistant SEO Tool can give you a helping hand in enhancing the visibility of your website by providing a full-featured platform for finding link partners.
Link building is a section of search engine optimization that implies procedures aimed at increasing the quality and the number of inbound links that point to a certain webpage. However, reciprocal link exchanging is no longer considered an essential part of the SEO tactics, since popular search engines might consider it as being artificially-induced traffic intended to manipulate the page rank.
Even so, applications such as LinkAssistant SEO Tool can still help a website achieve a higher ranking, provided the website owner carefully chooses its link partners. For instance, you can link towards a website that offers extra information to your visitors or a webpage that is also under your ownership. The idea is to point to relevant pages and not link with the sole purpose of making your website look more popular than it actually is.
The link partner search can be based on various criteria, such as relevant keywords, link submission forms or competitor links. The application only displays webpages with a high Google PageRank and Alexa Rank, so that you can ally with high-quality domains only.
Using the built-in wizard, the application can generate a link directory where you can arrange links in categories. Also, it reveals online link submission forms and is capable of automatically filling them in. You can also use LinkAssistant SEO Tool to check whether your link partners still point to your pages and identify dead links.
The embedded browser enables you to navigate to any webpage, while the report generator can help you get a complete overview on the status of your domain, including popularity and rankings, statistics on link partnerships and the number of backlinks, Google PR and link value statistics and more.
While website owners might get tricked about the possibilities of using reciprocal links to achieve higher rankings, LinkAssistant SEO Tool can prove useful to SEO professionals that know how to process the information to their advantage.
Want to promote your website? Want to increase your link popularity? Want to get higher Google PageRanks? Want to get hundreds of relevant link partners for minutes and don’t waste hours and hours of manual work organizing them?
You came to a right place! My name is LinkAssistant and my job is to do everything to increase your website’s link popularity and drive more targeted traffic to your site. I’m advanced, beautiful and extremely easy-to-use Reciprocal Link Exchange software.
LinkAssistant helps you to make your site known and to increase your link popularity. I’ll assist you – whether a webmaster or a complete novice – in exchanging cross links with partner sites. This is my job, and I’ve been specially trained to do this job extremely well.
- Finds thousands of relevant, high-quality link partners for you in a variety of ways.
- Discovers online link submission forms in 5 major link partnership networks (that’s over 25,000 sites to choose from!) and automatically fills in the forms for you. Use this method to put hundreds of links to your site fast.
- Shows the Google PageRank, the Alexa Rank, and link popularity of every link partner so you can easily see who’s worth your time.
- Lets you easily design a professional link directory that matches the rest of your site.
- Automatically and intelligently publishes your pages via FTP so you don’t have to.
- Lets you create personalized emails with link partnership offers and send them all in a few clicks.
- Checks if your link partners are still linking back, or if they are using dirty SEO tricks against you.
- Monitors your site’s rankings in all the major search engines so you can see when they are high or when they ever slip for whatever reason.
- Shows your site’s Google PR, Alexa Rank and link popularity in Google, Yahoo! and MSN.
- Lets you import and export your link building project so you can transfer it to another machine.