Linkman Lite is a professional bookmark management solution that can help you organize your favorite websites efficiently. With this tool you can store a large amount of URLs and create favorite groups.
The user interface is intuitive and highly customizable, and it allows users to perform multiple actions. The program is able to integrate with a wide range of Windows browsers, such as Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, and others too.
You can add, copy, delete and rank the bookmarks and include comments, descriptions and user-defined data. It also features a built-in search engine that can help you look through the entire database in order to find the needed bookmarks. You can also launch a bookmark by selecting one from the available browsers.
The program offers the possibility to import or export the current bookmarks, and you can even create your own export templates.
Linkman Lite is able to detect duplicate links, check bookmarks for dead links and retrieve keywords, description and meta tags from web pages.
It also bundles an encryption feature, that can help you keep your bookmarks private from unauthorized viewing, printing support, bookmark launch history, an auto-save function and hotkeys.
The program is able to display the daily links for regularly visited sites and also allows you to drag and drop the files from the current browser into the program. Sorting or renaming the existing bookmarks is particularly simple.
In conclusion, Linkman Lite can be considered a useful tool that can help you organize your bookmarks efficiently. This program packs all the necessary features that you would expect to find in any professional bookmark applications.
Linkman Lite was created as a complete, reliable, and easy-to-use bookmark management software.
Linkman Lite is a program that can be used to store, organize and annotate your favorite Internet pages. Linkman Lite efficiently handles large amounts of URLs by using a database to store your links.
It can call upon many powerful facilities that replace the browser’s native URL management systems.
What makes Linkman Lite special is the sheer speed that allows you to access your links. Just start typing a keyword and you get the results within a second, even with large databases.
- Supports keywords, ratings, comments, descriptions and user defined data
- Ability to handle large databases (even millions of links) without performance or stability issues
- Internet Explorer integration
- Firefox 3 integration
- Optional Desktop Toolbar for fastest browsing ever
- Optional Internet Explorer Toolbar (Separate download)
- Highly customizable user interface
- Detects duplicate links, even if they differ in subdomains, ports or login data
- Query for URLs on the same domain or subdomain and display results in groups
- User defined rating system
- Extensive help file including Tutorial
- Retrieves keywords, descriptions from web pages
- Password protection
- Multiple import and export formats
- Direct Internet Explorer Favorites support (including correct item order)
- Firefox Bookmarks
- Google Chrome
- Opera Hotlist
- Separated Value files
- Link search in any data file
- Fully customizable Html Link webpage generation
- Search and Replace
- Text and Status Query
- Printing support
- Sort feature with multiple sort orders and autosort
- Drop Basket for faster browsing and URL addition
- URL Path associated launch
- URL Launch History
- Fast Links for fast access to your favorite URLs
- Daily Links feature to launch several bookmarks with one click
- Full Drag and Drop support including link drops from browser to Linkman
- Advanced Tray Icon (configurable click actions)
- User defined browser support
- Auto save
- System-wide hotkeys for easy use, even when working with another application