A small and easy to use GUI for MAME
MAMERunner will provide users with a front-end (or shell) to run arcade games using the MAME emulator program.
Since MAME is only a command-line emulator, MAMERunner can be used as a graphical front-end for MAME so that you can easily select, play, and manage games.
- Disables the Windows key
- Checks the integrity of your games.
- Displays whether game ROMs are good, bad, or unknown.
- Mark your favourite games.
- Show screen captures (SNAPs) of games.
- Produce a verification report of all ROMs or a single ROM.
- Check health of ZIP files.
- ROM management – Add and delete ROMs.
- Import game ROMs directly from Zip files, directories, or another source like CD.
- Reset individual ROM settings.
- Easily change settings and controls like game, joystick, and sound controls.
- Display and search a list of games support by the M.A.M.E. emulator.
- Ability to directly modify emulator settings.
- Select and play a game at random.
For Download this Software please Like our page on Facebook and unlock link for download!