Mipony is a download manager that allows you to automatically detect and process the download links from web hosting websites. You can use the application in order to manage the downloads and to organize the files on your hard disk.
The program monitors the Windows clipboard and automatically adds the detected links to the download list. You can also use the browser from the program interface in order to open a certain webpage and to scan it for compatible links. If multiple links are detected you can select the ones that you want to download.
The downloads can be started directly from the Internet Explorer’s interface if you choose to integrate the application in the context menu. All the detected links are automatically checked in order to view if the file is available. The program prompts you to agree with the website conditions and to enter the CAPTCHA characters required to start the download.
You can store the login information for Premium accounts in the program’s Options window, but it can download the files even without a paid account. If the website requires a waiting period, the program starts the download immediately after the time passes.
It can handle multiple downloads from more that one website at the same time. The program has the ability to pause the download and to resume it later if the website allows this action. You might encounter errors for the websites that require a CAPTCHA authentication.
The download speed depends on your Internet connection but you can optimize the program behavior by adjusting the number of simultaneous downloads and the maximum download speed. You can use the scheduler in order to start all to stop all downloads at a specified time.
With three simultaneous downloads the program needs about 110 MB of memory. The processor time is not significant and it has no impact on the computer performance. However, you can adjust the performance by reducing the number of downloads or file segments.
Overall, Mipony is a useful tool for the users that download a lot of files from free hosting websites. You need to look for another program if you need to manage downloads from other websites.
Mipony is a download manager created to automatically download the desired files from free hosting websites.
With this download manager you will enjoy much comfort when you download the files avoiding the hosting pages drawbacks. Mipony takes care of everything. It goes automatically to the website hosting the file, waits the necessary time if it is required and initiates the download of lots of files, one after other automatically.
It has an integrated browser which detects links from the supported websites. It makes extremely easy to add links for downloading. Add the file links to the download queue in Mipony, and the program takes care of downloading all files in the shortest time possible.
Mipony also checks for every link if the file has been deleted from the server or if it is available to download, so before downloading a set of files you can be sure that all the files will download without problems.
Once the download link is added to the downloads list, the files will be downloaded automatically and, if you close the program, the downloads will be continued when you restart it.
- Continuous download:
- Once the link has been added to the download list, the files will be downloaded while you navigate and if you close the download program, the downloads will be restarted when you start the program again.
- Possibility to give priority to files in the waiting list
- Control how many files can be downloaded simultaneously from each server..
- Many of the files hosted in free servers are divided into parts, Mipony has the option to join the downloaded files (HJSplit).
- Mipony can capture from the clipboard individual links or any text that contains any number of links.
- Download attempts:
- If by any chance the file shows an error during the download, Mipony will be in charge of performing the necessary attempts automatically until the file is downloaded.
- It has an embedded browser from where the download links are detected.
- Automatic update of the data base with the sites supported. Mipony updates automatically to keep working with files download sites and it is constantly adding new sites to the supported websites.
- Mipony can analyze full sites looking for links, indicating if they are still available in the server to be downloaded or if they have been erased.
- It allows the configuration of Flashgot to send links to Mipony
- In a bar format to launch downloads from Firefox and Explorer directly to Mipony or to open the site that is being viewed in the browser of Mipony.
- Remote control:
- Mipony has a web interface to control it remotely. With the web interface you can view the downloads and manipulate them, and also you can enter the captcha codes remotely. The web interface design is adapted for both desktops and mobile clients.
- Captcha Trader Plugin:
- With this plugin, you will have access to the captchas decoding system developed by captchatrader.com. CaptchaTrader solve captchas for you so you don’t have to. If you earn credits by solving captchas then you can spend them later when you need them.