If you’ve ever used a multiple monitor equipped PC, then you can imagine how Multiplicity works. Each monitor is connected to its own PC. When the user moves the mouse over to a given monitor, the user is then controlling that PC.
It’s ideal for power users, engineers, graphics designers, gamers, or anyone else who has ever seen the benefit of multiple monitors but wants the full power of multiple computers working seamlessly together. Multiplicity even lets you copy and paste folders/files between machines.
- Greatly increase your productivity!
- Easy to use interface! Get your machines working together in minutes!
- Copy and paste images and text between computers seamlessly.
- Great for graphics designers, 3D animators, developers, or other professionals who want or need the resources of multiple computers at their disposal but want to work with them as if they were a single unit.
- Also great for gamers (particularly MMORPGs) who might want to keep an eye on other things on one monitor while the game runs on the other without any slow-down (or control two characters at once).
- Terrific for users with a desktop PC and a laptop who want to control both from a single keyboard and mouse.