nuiCapture is a cost-effective and marker-less way to capture motion. You can record from multiple Kinect for Windows sensors at the same time. nuiCapture will automatically export depth, color, and skeleton data to Matlab, Autodesk Maya, 3D Studio Max and MotionBuilder. You can even synchronize audio and visual feeds across multiple Kinect for Windows sensors.
Key Features of nuiCapture:
- Capture high quality motion data without the need of expensive and invasive markers and optical systems. The motion data is compatible with most popular third-party motion analysis tools.
- Export motion, depth, and color data to Matlab, Maya, 3D Studio Max, MotionBuilder, or AVI video files at a click of a button. Multiple sessions can be queued and batch processed automatically.
- Use the built-in 3D media player software to visualize the data right after recording it. Rotate and scale to view the data from different vantage points. Preview the data as you would in standard media player software.
- The rendering of depth, color, and skeleton video files is another useful way of previewing the data. It can also be used to analyze audio/visual synchrony.
- The automatic export to MAT and BVH files allows you to focus on the analysis aspect of your work. The data is structured in an intuitive and well-documented format.
- Record depth, color, skeleton, and audio data from multiple Kinect for Windows sensors simultaneously. Video and audio streams are automatically synchronized.
- Preview and manipulate the viewing angle of the Kinect for Windows sensors during a recording session.
- A variety of depth and color image resolutions and frame rates are supported. nuiCapture provides the flexibility of capturing in different formats across cameras in the same recording session.
- The user interface is intuitive and easy to use. A comprehensive help section can also guide you through every step of the process.
nuiCapture System Requirements:
- Microsoft Kinect for Windows
- Microsoft Windows 7