OmniPage Professional 17 is the fastest, most precise document imaging software currently on the market. You can convert paper, PDF files and forms with 99%+ accuracy into files you can edit in your favorite PC applications or archive in a document repository. Superior accuracy and formatting combine with easy-to-use workflow technology to automate all your document conversion needs. Whether you want to make paper digital, create batches of PDF files, or collect data from filled electronic forms, OmniPage is up to the task. OmniPage provides the speed, quality and features making it the perfect choice for organizations of all kinds.
- New Hyper-Binary Conversion delivers 42% accuracy increase for document scanning
- 23% overall accuracy increase for PDF and digital documents
- 200% faster launch speed
- 21% faster processing and support for quad-core computers
- New OmniPage One-Click Toolbar in Microsoft Office puts document conversion at your fingertips
- Dramatic improvements in document layout retention to reduce or eliminate corrections
- Easy Loader allows you to quickly view, find and open multiple documents at a time
- New support for Chinese, Japanese and Korean documents added to over 120 other languages
- New support for iPhone and 2-Megapixel phone cameras
- 12% accuracy improvement for 3D-Capture using digital and mobile phone cameras
- New Send paper & PDF to Amazon Kindle with optimized formatting for reading and navigation
- Improved OmniPage Batch Processing with new unattended processing option
- New direct connection to Microsoft SharePoint 2007 web-repositories
- New direct connection to OpenText Hummingbird and Interwoven iManage ECM systems
- PDF/A compliance, and PDF 1.7 support
Superior OCR accuracy
Improved optical character recognition (OCR) engines deliver 99%+ accuracy for document conversion and archiving business critical documents.
Maintain perfect formatting
Document conversions documents look exactly like the original and are easier to edit than ever before, complete with columns, tables, bullets and graphics.
Mobile document capture
Capture text with a digital camera or iPhone®. Quickly convert your pictures to text documents with the most accurate 3D Correction technology available.
Send to Amazon® Kindle®
Scan a document, automatically convert into a readable format and send it to the Kindle® electronic book reader in one easy step.
Works with any scanner
If your device can scan then it can work with OmniPage. Mobile scanners, desktop scanners, All-in-one and Multi-function printers all work more productively and with better accuracy using OmniPage imaging software.
Supports all your favorite applications
Supports the widest range of output formats including PDF, HTML, Corel® WordPerfect®, Microsoft® Word, Excel® and PowerPoint® 2007 plus many more formats.
Batch processing, amazing value
Schedule large volumes of files for batch processing from folders or email with unattended automation for real time processing of documents.
Complete forms processing
Convert paper forms to fillable and distribute electronically. OmniPage can collect data from PDF or paper forms and export to a spreadsheet or database.
Built-in automatic redaction and highlight
Redact or black out confidential text or quickly locate information with highlights. OmniPage can recognize and automatically mark up your text based on a list of key words.
Recognizes over 120 languages
Process, edit and store documents from anywhere in the world. Now includes Chinese, Japanese and Korean recognition.
- Windows XP 32/64-bit (from Service Pack 2), Windows Vista 32/64-bit
- Computer Processor 400 MHz/Windows XP, 1 GHz/Windows Vista, Dual-Core or Quad-Core processor recommended for advanced performance
- 256 MB of memory (RAM), 1GB recommended for advanced performance.
- 230 MB of free hard disk space for the application files and sample images, plus 70 MB working space during installation. An additional 170 MB for RealSpeak(tm) Solo speech modules. 95 MB for PDF Create! 250 MB for PaperPort
- 1024×768 pixel color monitor with 16-bit color or greater video card
- CD-ROM drive for installation
- A sound card and speaker for reading text aloud
- A compatible scanner with its own scanner driver software for scanning documents.
- 2-megapixel digital camera with auto-focus or higher for digital camera text capture
- Web access needed for automatic product activation and Scanner Wizard database updating
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 for Micorosoft Office 2007 and XPS formats
Supported Document Management Systems
- Microsoft® SharePoint® Portal Server 2003 and 2007
- Open Text Hummingbird
- Autonomy-Interwoven iManage
- ODMA Link supporting a broad range of document management systems. Check with the vendor of your specific service to see if they work with ODMA.
- Conversion does not require Microsoft Word or Corel WordPerfect
Note: Performance and speed will be enhanced if your computer’s processor, memory, and available disk space exceed minimum requirements. This is especially true when converting very large color PDF files.