The application converts the text and files into spoken audio files in wav and mp3 formats, so that you can hear the speech with a mp3 player later at your convenience.
It includes a toolbar for Internet Explorer which reads the text on the web page, and converts the text into wav and mp3 audio files. It includes an addin for Microsoft Word too, this addin will read word document out loud, and save the spoken speech as audio files.
You can customize voice volume, speed, repeat-speaking times, text font size and color. The word or sentence being read will be highlighted. Support a wide variety of languages and voices, support UNICODE fonts, support batch-file conversion.
- Read characters, words, phrases or even longer text you have inputted in the window, and output them as audio files in wav and mp3 formats.
- Read text file, rft file, pdf file, Microsoft Word document and web page, convert the files into audio files in wav and mp3 formats, save the extracted text into text file.
- Read text copied to clipboard from any other software window.
- Create audio files in wav and mp3 formats, support batch files conversion.
- Include a toolbar for Internet Explorer which reads the text on the web page and converts the text into audio files.
- Include an addin for Microsoft Word which reads the text on the document and converts the text into audio files.
- Repeat speaking
- Highlight the word or sentence being read.
- Customize voice speed and volume.
- Customize text font size, text color and highlight color.
- Keyboard shortcut keys
- Play music when it finishes reading the text.