Hard Disk Manager Premium combines all of Paragon’s technologies and expertise in storage lifecycle management, data protection and sanitization within stand-alone physical and virtual Windows environments.
It offers flexible Technician Licensing options for professionals managing mid-size groups of co-located servers.
Hard Disk Manager Premium offers Live imaging and migration of Windows systems with two snapshot technologies – Microsoft VSS and Paragon Hot Backup to guarantee fast and reliable live protection
- Innovative backup imaging technology opens up 10x faster incremental imaging to the net, instant virtualization without restore, fast backup data de-duplication, etc.
- Differential and incremental backups, and exclusive file complements to minimize storage requirements and optimize backup speeds
- Exclude filters for enterprise-level applications provide for better backup performance, minimize backup storage requirements, and eliminate interference with special-purpose backup tools
- Task scheduling and scripting to combine multiple operations in one job and automate the execution (Paragon Retention Wizard and Cyclic Backup to VD Wizard)
- Any backup destination, including locally mounted/un-mounted partitions, external storages, CD/DVD/Blu-ray discs, flash drives, network shares, SFTP/FTP servers as well as the secured hidden partition (Backup Capsule)
- Remote connection of virtual drives through vSphere interface to accomplish drive partitioning, data exchange, or OS migration of Windows virtual environments hosted by ESX
- Any type of migration for Windows XP SP3 and later platforms ( P2V Copy, P2V Restore, V2P, V2V, P2P, Windows OS to SSD, etc.)
- Operation with virtual disks as if they were physical (Connect VD)
- The fastest and safest partitioning engine on the market – our product does the job with minimal time and risk
- Automatic partition alignment optimizes the drive for performance and longevity (not all operations are supported**)
- Fast data exchange between physical and virtual disks, between virtual disks of different hypervisors, or between a virtual disk and its snapshots
- Exclusive optimization of NTFS file system (MFT defragmentation and shrinking)
- Easy management of several operating systems on one system