PDF Converter 7 is the world’s most accurate and best-selling software tool for turning PDF files into fully-formatted documents, forms, and spreadsheets – complete with text, columns, tables, and graphics intact. Save time and money by automatically transforming PDF and XPS files into editable Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Corel® WordPerfect®, or RTF documents.
Unlock the contents of your PDF files – without the hassle of cutting, pasting, and reformatting. Nuance PDF Converter 7 is the world’s best-selling and most accurate tool for turning existing PDF files into fully formatted, editable documents, forms, and spreadsheets.
- Convert PDF files into fully formatted documents. Never re-type a PDF again! Convert PDF and XPS documents into full formatted, editable Corel® WordPerfect® or Microsoft® Office formations. Just right-click on a PDF file and select your conversion format to instantly create editable documents.
- Get accurate “flowing column” conversion. Superior conversion accuracy* turns PDF files into fully formatted documents – complete with column layout, charts, and graphics intact. Eliminate the hassle of trying to edit content trapped in text boxes. Converted documents are complete with flowing text and columns.
- Recognize and convert PDF forms. PDF Converter 7 includes smart, innovative Logical Form Recognition™ (LFR) technology that accurately converts static PDF forms into editable Microsoft Word forms – instantly!
- Benefit from the latest Microsoft features and capabilities. Designed to take full advantage of Microsoft Office and Windows® 7 capabilities, PDF Converter 7 is Nuance’s most productive and intuitive PDF conversion software ever.
- Works seamlessly with SharePoint. Open PDFs directly from SharePoint, convert the files, and save them to your SharePoint network. It’s never been simpler to access your converted documents from anywhere in your organization.
- Repurpose your content. With PDF Converter 7, your converted documents include editable text, original tables, and graphics that be repurposed within new content. Need to transfer a table from PDF to Excel? No problem. You can quickly turn tables and spreadsheets into fully editable Excel files – without all that tedious copying and reformatting.
- Customize your conversion settings. Further improve accuracy by tailoring your settings to the type of document you’re converting.
- Save time with batch conversion. Tired of opening and converting each individual PDF document? PDF Converter 7 makes it easy to batch-convert files for maximum time savings. Simply drag and drop all of the files you need into PDF Converter 7. A single click is all it takes to convert multiple files at once.
*Actual conversion results may vary depending on the source file.
- A computer with an Intel® Pentium® III or higher processor or equivalent
- Supported operating systems:
- —-Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit Editions
- —-Windows Vista 32-bit or 64-bit Editions with Service Pack 2
- —-Windows XP 32-bit Edition with Service Pack 3
- —-Windows 2003, 2008 Server (Citrix, AD, WTS)
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer®7 or above
- 512 MB of memory (RAM), 1 GB recommended
- 130 MB of free hard disk space for application files plus 20 MB working space during installation
- CD-ROM drive for installation
- Web access needed for product registration, activation and obtaining live updates for the program.
- To save DOCX, XLSX and PPTX files (for Microsoft Office 2007 or 2010 Word, Excel and PowerPoint) you should have or install Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 on Windows XP (free download available at www.microsoft com).
Note: Performance and speed will be enhanced if your computer’s processor, memory and available disk space exceed minimum requirements.