PDF Create is the smart choice for creating 100% industry-standard PDF files from any PC application, making it easier than ever to share or archive documents using the PDF format. It turns files into secure PDFs — up to three times faster than other PDF software — with results that are universally viewable from virtually any PDF reader.
PDF Create 7 is the smarter way to create secure PDF files from any PC application.
- Create universally viewable files. Use PDF Create 7 to make PDF files from virtually any electronic document – up to three times faster than any other PDF software. The resulting files are fully compatible with other PDF viewers for reading, sharing, and printing.
- Create PDF files from within Microsoft Office 2010. Enjoy the convenience of one-click PDF creation within Microsoft Office applications – Microsoft Word, Excel®, PowerPoint, and Outlook®. You can even “pin” PDF Create 7 to the Windows 7 taskbar, so fast, easy PDF creation is always just a click away.
- Create and combine PDF files in one easy step. Use PDF Create Assistant to easily merge multiple files and formats, such as Microsoft Office, Corel® WordPerfect®, TIFF, JPG, and more – into a single PDF file.
- Save time with batch creation. Why waste time opening and printing individual documents to PDF? Simply drag and drop your files into PDF Create 7 and click “Go.” You can choose to create a PDF file for each input file or combine all files into a single PDF document.
- Organize information and simplify sharing. Why send a mess of files via email when you can create and share a PDF package instead? PDF Create lets you use PDF like a folder, grouping multiple documents within a single, compact PDF file that is universally viewable and easy to email.
- Share sensitive content securely. Add passwords and permission controls during the PDF creation process to limit what other users can see in your documents. With PDF Create 7, you can limit the ability of others to view, copy, print, or modify your content. So you can share documents with confidence that sensitive information is always protected.
- Archive your critical documents. Improved support for PDF/A files ensures that your important documents will display and print properly for many years to come.
- A computer with an Intel® Pentium® III or higher processor or equivalent
- Supported operating systems:
- —-Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit Editions
- —-Windows Vista 32-bit or 64-bit Editions with Service Pack 2
- —-Windows XP 32-bit Edition with Service Pack 3
- —-Windows 2003, 2008 Server (Citrix, AD, WTS)
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer®7 or above
- 512 MB of memory (RAM), 1 GB recommended
- 130 MB of free hard disk space for application files plus 20 MB working space during installation
- CD-ROM drive for installation
- Web access needed for product registration, activation and obtaining live updates for the program.
- To save DOCX, XLSX and PPTX files (for Microsoft Office 2007 or 2010 Word, Excel and PowerPoint) you should have or install Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 on Windows XP (free download available at www.microsoft com).
Note: Performance and speed will be enhanced if your computer’s processor, memory and available disk space exceed minimum requirements.