Save money by using PDF Fusion to view over 100 file formats without having to purchase additional software Merge incompatible files quickly and easily by dragging and dropping in PDF Fusion to create a new PDF document Save time with PDF Fusions editing tools to reuse the content from existing documents without starting from scratch Easily share files with anyone by converting to PDF, XPS or Microsoft Word formats
Corel PDF Fusion 1 Single User License
- Versatile PDF viewer
- Supports 100+ file formats
- Easy PDF creation
- Save files to PDF, XPS and DOC formats
The all-in-one PDF toolkit!
Boost your productivity with Corel® PDF Fusion™, an all-in-one PDF creator that lets you view files, plus assemble, edit and create PDFs. View more than 100 different file types just by dragging and dropping them into the Welcome Screen. Take pages from multiple files, including documents, spreadsheets and presentations, and combine them into a single PDF to share with anyone. Add new text, bookmarks and comments. Plus, convert files to PDF, XPS and DOC formats with just a click.
- Save money by viewing over 100 file types without purchasing additional software
- Easily create and edit PDFs
- Drag and drop to combine multiple file types in one PDF package
- Save time by easily re-purposing content, instead of retyping, and cutting and pasting
- Share files with anyone by converting to PDF, XPS or Microsoft® Word formats
View over 100 file types
- Open over 100 file types—even if you don’t have the software used to create the file!
- Open Microsoft® Word, Microsoft® Excel®, Microsoft® PowerPoint®, Adobe® Illustrator®, Adobe® ® Photoshop®, Microsoft® Visio® and many other file types
- Choose from Page, Assembly or Flick views to work with your document
Use Flick View to flip through the pages of your document just like you’re reading a book
Edit and rearrange content
- Just select a phrase or sentence and start typing to make changes
- Edit or add text anywhere in a document
- Easily add bookmarks and comments
- Mark up documents using highlighting and sticky notes
- Redact sensitive information and save securely
- Add watermarks
- Insert hyperlinks to other pages in your document, other files or websites
- Rearrange, rotate or crop pages
Change or add text anywhere in a document.
Assemble new documents with ease
- Drag and drop to easily add content from multiple sources—including documents, spreadsheets, presentations and images—into a single PDF package to share with anyone
- Quickly assemble new documents using pages from existing material
- Export and email PDF documents
- Convert to PDF or XPS
Drag and drop to combine text, spreadsheets, graphics and other content in a single PDF package.
Create files in PDF, DOC and XPS formats
- Create new PDF documents from within any application that can print
- Organize and send related files in a single PDF package
- Convert multiple files at once with the Corel® PDF Batch Converter
Convert Microsoft® Word, Microsoft® Excel® and Microsoft® PowerPoint® files to PDF or XPS—complete with the original formatting—with just one click.
- Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows Vista® or Windows® XP with latest service packs installed (32-bit and 64-bit editions)
- 512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended)
- 250 MB of available hard disk space
- 1.3 GHz or faster processor
- 1,024 x 768 screen resolution