PDF Studio is a useful software that allows you to easily edit your PDF documents.
The interface of the program is familiar to the one of a word processor, so you shouldn’t have any problems in getting around PDF Studio’s features.
PDF documents can be imported via the file browser only, because the “drag and drop” method is not supported.
So, you can use a hand and selection tool, search for text, view attachments, bookmarks and comments, as well as rotate pages and zoom in and out.
But you can also go to the first, last, previous or next page, create bookmarks, insert a blank page, extract, replace, reverse or crop pages.
Furthermore, you can extract text, view document properties, create a header, footer and watermark, add a text box, sticky note, callout or typewriter, underline or cross out text, as well as insert images, sounds, links and files.
In addition, you can create a text or image stamp, export pages as images, change the interface language, edit user information, customize toolbars, enable PDF Studio to automatically check for updates at a specific time interval, and more.
The PDF editor takes up a pretty high amount of system resources, can guide you to a comprehensive help file with snapshots online and didn’t freeze, crash or display errors during our tests. We highly recommend PDF Studio to all users, regardless of their experience level.
PDF Studio is a powerful, yet easy to use software that enables you to work with PDF documents within your workflow.
PDF Studio can scan to PDF, stamp or annotate documents with text, images or even sounds, fill forms, split, merge, set new passwords and permissions, export images, extract text, batch print , highlight text and more.
- Reviewing and Annotating:
- Highlight, cross-out, underline text
- Add sticky notes, text boxes, and freehand (pencil) annotations
- Add hyperlinks (web url, file, or email)
- Add graphical annotations: circles, rectangles, lines, arrows, polygons, clouds
- Add sound annotations and record audio right into the PDF document
- Add rubber stamps, choose from predefined stamps or build your own
- Attach files to a PDF document
- Precision measuring tools for distances, areas and perimeters
- Annotation review status (as part of the review cycle)
- Import and export annotations in FDF/ XFDF / XDP formats
- Flatten annotations
- Working with PDF Forms:
- Fill in and save interactive PDF forms
- Also fill in non-interactive forms using the typewriter tool
- Import and export form data in FDF / XFDF / XDP formats
- Flatten interactive form fields
- Creating and Assembling Documents:
- Scan papers directly to PDF (except on Mac OSX Lion in version 6)
- Convert Word (.doc, docx), images and text files to PDF
- Extract, insert, move, rotate and delete pages
- Split by bookmarks, page range, text search
- Sophisticated bookmark / document outline creation
- Set document properties and initial view
- Editing Content:
- Edit, delete text content, change text properties
- Manual redaction for text and images
- Move, resize, and save images
- Move, resize shapes and path objects
- Adding Security to PDF Documents:
- Secure documents with passwords
- Encrypt with 40-bit and 128-bit encryption
- Set user permissions on PDF documents
- Digitally sign PDF documents
- Manage digital ids and trusted certificates
- Batch Functions:
- Work on multiple documents at once : Print, Set security, Convert, Extract text, Crop, Merge, Split, Apply headers, footers and watermarks, Preflight, Set initial view.
- Advanced User Interface:
- Quick navigation through thumbnails, bookmarks, signatures and comments panes
- Powerful tool chest to store recent and favorite markups New!
- Drag & drop pages to move them across documents
- Compare 2 documents side by side
- Loupe tool
- Other Features:
- Text search and extraction
- Convert PDF documents to images (JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PNG)
- Convert images to PDF documents (JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PNG)
- Preflight documents using PDF/X profiles
- Apply headers, footers, watermarks or custom actions
- Tablet PC Ready