Introducing Corel Perfect Authority, a simpler, faster way to build a Table of Authorities (TOA)from the makers of WordPerfect . Instead of spending hours finding and tagging individual citations in your document, free up your valuable time by letting Perfect Authority do it for you automatically. This essential legal software instantly locates, alphabetizes and cross references the citations in your document to create a highly accurate TOA. Plus, the easy-to-use interface makes it simple to create a variety of customizations, so you can easily meet the citation formatting requirements of different districts or courts. From small law offices to large firms, Perfect Authority takes hours out of the TOA process and that adds up to a rapid return on investment and a better bottom line. Note: Requires WordPerfect X5 to install and operate. Mfr Part Numbers: PAUT1EN (One CD, Full) ESDPAUT1EN (Download, Full)
Perfect Authority Corporate License
A simpler, faster way to build a Table of Authorities—automatically!
- Fast: Save time and boost your productivity by creating Tables of Authority automatically—in minutes!
- Highly accurate: Includes Style Guides based on The Bluebook® and the California Style Manual
- Customizable: Create different customizations with formatting that meets the needs of different attorneys, agencies or courts
- Revenue generating: Grow revenue and reduce costs by dramatically reducing the time you spend creating Tables of Authority. Perfect Authority pays for itself after just a few briefs!
Automatic Table of Authorities creation
Save hours by letting Perfect Authority find, alphabetize and cross-reference the cases, statutes and constitutions in your document for you.
Based on industry standards
Rely on the Perfect Authority Style Guides—based on The Bluebook® and the California Style Guide—to ensure that your Tables of Authority (TOA) are accurate.
Start using the software right away thanks to the simple interface.
Count on Perfect Authority to automatically insert the correct page numbers for you. Plus, the TOA is inserted at the cursor or in a separate file, so your original content is protected.
Create different customizations with specific formatting so you can easily meet the needs of different attorneys, agencies and courts. You can also select how different cases and statutes are ordered and grouped.
Add commonly used abbreviations, regional reporters and history phrases to the dictionary if they are not already there.
Easy to Update
Refresh the page numbers in your TOA whenever you need to or delete and recreate your TOA in minutes when your document changes.
- Corel WordPerfect Office X5, Corel WordPerfect Office X6 (Home & Student, French, and OEM editions not supported)
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® or Windows® XP with latest service pack and critical updates installed (32-bit and 64-bit editions)
- 256 MB RAM
- 466 MHz processor
- 800 × 600 monitor resolution (1028 x 768 or higher recommended)
- CD-ROM drive
- Mouse or tablet