Since you cannot remember every thought and idea that passes through your head every day, it might come in handy to have something that remembers them for you. Portable CintaNotes is an application that undertakes the task of keeping your notes neatly organized and stored on the removable device of your choosing.
Name and tag your notes
To quickly find a specific note amongst the others, Portable CintaNotes allows you to give it a unique title that will appear in bold text for better visibility, as well as attach a couple of tag words you might find representative for the scribble at hand.
You can also include a weblink into your note and the program will add a button next to your title, that automatically opens up the page in your default browser.
Categorize and organize
If the tags do not do it for you, you can always create entire categories for your notes. That way, you have separate tabs for every type of idea and even a different background color to help you distinguish between them.
The notes in every category can be sorted depending on the title, creation date, or size by using the dedicated search form provided by the application.
Use the mouse or the keyboard
To add a new item, you have two options: either you use the Edit menu and select the New Note function, or you simply press the Insert key on your keyboard and instantly create a new note.
Almost every feature of Portable CintaNotes can be accessed using keyboard shortcuts for a more convenient and fast approach, including tag, export and edit.
The fact that everyone needs a way to easily write down their day-to-day thoughts and ideas makes Portable CintaNotes a very nice addition to your app portfolio, thanks to its uncluttered interface and intuitive controls.
This is the portable version of the application that does not require installation and does not make any registry entries, but it offers the same functions as the installer variant.
Portable CintaNotes enables you to summarize your information into small notes and keep it organized into categories.
Portable CintaNotes represents a totally self-contained application, meaning that you are able to run it directly from a flash drive.
Now, with the help of this handy and simple tool you can take your tools no matter where you decide to go.
- Easy text snapping:
- Just select any text and press the hotkey!
- It lets you quickly jot down and tag any piece of useful information that you come across while reading documents or surfing the web — just select the text and press Ctrl+F12. With Portable CintaNotes, this is really all it takes to make a note!
- Saves your screen space:
- No sticky notes clutter
- Portable CintaNotes does not clutter your workspace with “sticky notes”, all notes are neatly organized in an easily navigable list.
- Works with clipboard? Works with Portable CintaNotes:
- Unlike browser-based tools like Google Notebook or Firefox plug-ins, Portable CintaNotes does not require a web browser to work. It works in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat; in fact, the text-snapping “magic” works in all applications that can copy text to clipboard!