The flexible system of filters allows you to customize Proxy Log Explorer in the best possible way so that only data that you need is displayed in reports. Proxy Log Explorer supports more than 5 proxy log file formats.
Needless to say, it can recognize log file formats automatically, extract compressed log files, process multiple log files and download log files from various sources: Web, FTP. ODBC compliant databases, etc.
Proxy Log Storage Enterprise Edition has an intuitive and user-friendly interface that enables you to work with it without any hassle. Statistical data is displayed in diagrams and tables and it allows you to easily print your reports.
NOTE: The Enterprise Edition is available for upgrade only. You can upgrade it if you have already purchased Proxy Log Storage Standard Edition.
- Automatically detect log file formats
- Automatically extract archived log files
- Integrated FTP Client to downloading log files
- Integrated HTTP Client to downloading log files
- Sending reports via e-mail
- Export report in HTML format
- Export report in CSV format
- Export report in TXT format
- Customizable date and time format
- Countries reports
- Cities and Regions reports
- Work with command line parameter
- Log file storage (log files)