In simple terms, ReCycle lets you do with sampled loops what you can do with beats programmed from individual drum sounds – like alter the tempo, or replace sounds and process them individually. A tool for quickly editing sampled parts, chopping up riffs, remixing and doing mash ups.
When you load a sound into ReCycle, the program will “look” at the file, analyze it, and break it up into its rhythmic components. The process itself is fully automated, but the slices are yours to move, audition or delete, using the program’s on-screen tools and controls.
- Replace individual slices with your own samples.
- Silence and move individual hits, and change volume and panning of slices.
- Create new variations and fills out of the single phrase.
- Use ReCycle’s Envelope, Transient Shaper and EQ to energize your loop.
- Automatically isolate and extract individual sounds from long samples.
#audio editor #audio analyzer #remix track #remix #pitch #tempo #mix