Reg Organizer is an extensive and extremely powerful set of Registry tools required for effective System Registry management. This software lets you view, edit and safely clean the Registry. It allows to preview the Registry files you want to import (including the ability to preview files directly from Windows Explorer). Includes Registry cleaner, which will safely compact, repair and optimize the Registry. With Reg Organizer you can thoroughly search the Registry to find all the keys related to a certain application – Reg Organizer does this job quicker and better than other similar programs. Other Reg Organizer features include the ability to find and replace the Registry entries, automatic Registry cleanup, Disk Cleanup tool, access to many undocumented Windows features. Plug-in expandability gives unlimited possibilities of third party enhancements.
- Registry editor for viewing and editing the System Registry, manipulating the Registry keys and values, exporting and importing the key values etc.
- The Registry Cleaner of Reg Organizer can detect many types of Registry errors. These include searching the Registry for invalid references to files, folders and DLLs; invalid uninstallation data; finding obsolete and invalid file extensions and other issues. Reg Organizer can repair many of these Registry problems.
- Registry search feature can find all keys related to a certain application and delete them, if necessary. This feature can be useful if you manually delete some application that has no uninstall feature. In this case its keys can be left in the Registry interfering with the normal operation of other programs. Reg Organizer provides the deepest search and can often find even those keys, that wouldn’t be identified by other similar programs.
- Defragmenting and compressing the Registry: Increase the performance of the Registry and consequently the overall performance of your system.
- Ablilty to change many undocumented Windows settings (tweaks). In particular, it can accelerate the work of your system by sending the system a command to increase cache memory size or by unloading unused libraries, etc.
- Ability to get information about any selected Registry key and monitor changes of the specific keys.
- Preview of the registry files (*.reg) before adding their contents to the System Registry. The files can be viewed directly from Windows Explorer. Reg Organizer presents the file contents in the tree-like form, helping to visualize all keys that will be imported into the Registry.
- Provide quick access to all of the programs that are automatically started when you turn on or logon to your computer. Using Reg Organizer, you can inspect, edit, or disable such programs.
- Registry search and replace mode offers you a variety of options for searching the Registry and replacing the records matching the specified criteria.
- Built-in software uninstaller. It can take snapshots before and after application installs and eradicate ALL system changes made by an app like it was never installed. Besides, this feature can be used for displaying changes made by the application to each of the system components.
- Configuration files management. Reg Organizer lets you open and edit (i.e. add/delete/modify keys and sections) INI files of various applications.
- Disk Cleanup tool lets you automatically remove unnecessary files from the hard drive of your computer, and to search for and fix invalid shortcuts.
- The new version introduces the improved startup manager. Now, all removed elements from the Windows startup are automatically reserved in the Undoing Changes Center and can be automatically restored at any time as needed (for example, if the element was deleted by mistake).
- Some new elements in the Comment column of the Reg Organizer startup manager now display the arrow icon (available for Windows 8, 8.1, and 10 users only). This icon indicates that this element has a high influence on the boot up performance of the operating system. Therefore, if there are a lot of such elements in the startup, you can try to speed up Windows start by disabling or suspending some of them.
- Also, we decided to rename the program to Red Organizer because many users confused “Reg” in its name with “Red”. In 7.35 this option is running as beta. To activate the new name, simply rename the desktop shortcut to “Red Organizer” and run the program.