The software that can help you control model train layouts and run trains. You can also have the computer run trains automatically for you.
Rocrail can be used from a single computer connected directly to your layout, or control your layout from any computer on your home network.
- R2Rnet network support for roaming trains.
- Unlimited number of sectional track diagrams.
- Supports many Command Stations.
- Critical section support to avoid dead locks.
- Manual controlled signals in automatic mode.
- User defined actions to control anything.
- Fiddle Yard control with shared sensors and FiFo.
- Schedules for a realistic train flow.
- Build in Digital Direct Control Station.
- Modular Layout support.
- Operates unlimited digital systems simultaneously.
- Only one feedback contact per block required.
- Sensor simulation for testing without a connected model railroad.
- Symbol themes in SVG.
- iRoc: the ultimate iPhone and iPod Touch throttle/client.
- andRoc: the Android throttle/client.
- RocJ: the Java client for Pads and MIDs.
- Dynamic text for ‘espeak’ announcements.
- Track plan analyzer for finding and creation.
- Multilanguage support.