You can transfer large applications easily by connecting your Samsung device to your PC.
Samsung Kies connects your PC to your phone, making it easier for you to synchronise data and find new apps. Using Samsung Kies, you can view apps in full screen on your PC , no matter what network you’re on. You can personalise services too, simply by becoming a Samsung Apps member or registering your mobile phone.
Take Kies for a spin to see how useful it can be in managing your files and syncing your Samsung phone with your PC! Install Samsung Kies on your PC and enjoy the option of browsing through Samsung Apps on your large computer monitor. Download multiple applications and transfer them to your mobile with ease and convenience. Enjoy the beauty of Samsung Apps, from your PC to your Samsung mobile. The easiest way to get the latest version of Kies, if you already have the software installed, is to use the built-in update function.
- Non-member downloads. Anyone can download free apps. Members and non-members.
- Wish List. Save your favourite apps to download when you’re ready.
- Easy Payment. Save your payment details in your Samsung Apps profile for faster purchases in the future.
- Smart Display. Set your phone to only view apps that run on your handset.
- My Downloads. See all of your past purchases and downloads. Download them again if you need to.
- Quick Search. Search by keyword to get results listed in order of popularity.
- Feature phone
- Smart Phone/Tablet before Galaxy Note III (including Galaxy S4, Note II, etc)
- Wave II(S8530)
- .Net Framework 3.5 SP1
- Windows Media Player 10 or later
- ActiveSync(Windows XP), Device Center (Windows Vista)
- DirectX 9.0C
- Windows Kies 3: Supported models: Note 3 and devices with Android 4.3
- Windows Kies 2: Some feature phones, Smart Phones and Tablets before Sept 2013
- Mac version updated to 220.127.116.1173_10
- Windows Kies 3 updated to 3.2.16048.2
- Windows Kies 2 updated to 18.104.22.16813