Sonys Sound Forge Audio Studio has everything you need to edit and master professional-quality audio right from your home computer. Record live instruments and vocals, sweeten and restore audio, apply studio-quality effects, and convert files with lightning speed. Even create your own karaoke tracks with the Vocal Eraser tool. With a few simple steps, you can produce broadcast-quality audio on your PC.
Sony’s Sound Forge Audio Studio Key Features:
- To record live audio, simply plug a microphone or instrument into your computer’s sound card and click Record. Digitize rare vinyl LP records and tapes with the Vinyl Recording and Restoration tool, import audio from CDs, and work with audio files in a variety of popular formats including MP3, WMA, and FLAC.
- Give your audio tracks presence! Balance sound levels, trim unwanted sections, and synchronize audio with video. Assemble a podcast or a DJ set. Make your own loops to use with ACID Music Studio.
- Sony’s Sound Forge Audio Studio 10 includes the Vocal Eraser plug-in. Easily remove vocals from most recordings, or isolate and extract vocal tracks from songs for remixing. The Vocal Eraser plug-in contains presets for various genres and vocal types.
- Sound Forge Audio Studio now includes the exclusive Audio Enhancer plug-in, a single plug-in that combines five critical processes that can elevate audio files to broadcast-quality standards with a single mouse click. User presets include settings for both music and dialog.
Sound Forge Audio Studio 10 System Requirements:
- Microsoft® Windows Vista® 32-bit or 64-bit SP2 or Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit
- 1 GHz processor
- 350 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 1 GB RAM
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Microsoft DirectX® 9.0c or later
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (included on application disc)
- Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)