StudioLine Web is a complex software utility which helps people create their own websites from scratch or with templates, even if they do not have any kind of programming knowledge.
The installation process is a piece of cake, and after you are done with it, you are met with a modern and minimal UI. It encompasses a menu bar, several buttons, a navigation panel and a few other panes to display elements used and your actual project.
This program contains quite a long list of templates, for anything you can think of, from buttons to lines, menu bars, backgrounds and geometrical shapes.
Aside from that, there are also many tools and options incorporated, so that you can edit all aspects of a websites. To be more precise, you can crop, rotate and resize pictures, remove red eyes, adjust the hue, saturation, brightness, blur and sharpness levels, and insert text. You can also add effects such as emboss, smoked glass, sepia, black-and-white and bicolor, and geotag photos with a built-in “Geo explorer”, or by importing GPS data or KML files.
This software app also enables you to access a tree view your website, use a spell checker or a search function, undo or redo actions, align all elements in a page, insert and verify links, as well as render all pages and preview them in your default web browser.
Help contents are provided, the system language is subject to change and it does not hamper your computer’s performance. The interface is user-friendly, the response time is good and there are enough options to keep you busy for quite a while. In conclusion, StudioLine Web is a good choice of apps, when it comes to designing websites.
StudioLine Web Designer gives you the possibility to create elegant and professional-looking websites without having to know any programming language. It integrates all the applications for creating, publishing and updating in a single user interface – including image management and editing with over 30 image tools.
The page editor is as easy as desktop publishing. Text and images can be placed freely on a page or layered on top of one another. Roll-over effects are created automatically, even for layered objects. A layout editor manages common objects and guarantees consistent appearance.
Automatic image detail windows and ready-made web galleries simplify photo publishing. Built-in FTP publishing tracks pending changes and makes sure that updates are received successfully on the web server.
- Page Editor:
- You can drag & drop images and text onto your page and place them at exactly the desired pixel positions. Professional design features such as rulers and magnetic guidelines, design elements and alignment tools help perfect your layout.
- Layout Editor:
- Achieve a consistent look and feel throughout your web site project with layout templates. Changes to a global layout template will automatically carry through to the associates pages.
- Web Galleries:
- You may already have used the entry-level online albums included with StudioLine Photo. With StudioLine Web, you can design your own one-of-a-kind web galleries.
- Graphics Effects:
- The extensive image editing capabilities of StudioLine Photo are an integral part of the page and layout editors. You can edit and enhance your images directly on your pages.
- Website Management:
- StudioLine Web manages your navigation links in its project database and automatically keeps them current.
- Publishing Management:
- The built-in FTP component keeps track of new, updated and obsolete content. Smart-update technology keeps existing web pages reachable, while site updates are being uploaded.
- Support for RAW Files:
- RAW formats of popular cameras by Canon, Fujifilm, Konica-Minolta, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax, Sony, Sigma and other brands are supported. The extended color space allows for losless editing of your RAW formatted images.
- For a list of supported camera models follow the link below.